M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longlash Mascara uploaded by Nalan K.M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longlash Mascara uploaded by Tauana K.

BY MAC COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

I have Pro Longlash in the black shade, so I’m definitely going to make sure to do an official review of that soon, but the formula can be difficult to work with such a short drying time.  It lengthens well, and it doesn’t clump unless you work slowly.  I also experienced no smudging, budging, or flaking while wearing this over eight hours.   The brush is also small enough that it’s very easy to get to all the lashes from root to tip, including lower lashes.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longlash Mascara
  • "I love this mascara! It's so dark and makes my lashes look longer and thicker" in 5 reviews
  • "Makes lashes look longer, definitely dark, and all around amazing!" in 4 reviews
  • "It not only makes my eyelashes look longer but also fuller." in 2 reviews
  • "It's so dark and makes my lashes look longer and thicker" in 2 reviews
  • "My eyelashes are already pretty long, but this adds the right amount of definition. " in 1 review
Jackie M.
Not impressed, for the price and name that's put on this product, it's not worth the money. I have lashes that stick straight out, it barely got volume nor length w it, even after using w Mac primer.
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
Lengthens, yes.  But it's not my preference for wand style, after trying this mascara I've discovered I prefer plastic bristles more than fluffy ones. It provides no volume.  Not for me, anyway.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Soy más fanatica de los looks naturales, por lo cual esta mascara me gustó pero no lo suficiente, deja un acabado de false lashes que quizás a muchas chicas les gustaría pero prefiero las mascaras que realzan mi pestañas y lucen mas naturales.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
This doesn't disappoint. It goes on amazingly well. Brush is perfect and gets every eyelash. I have lashes yes but this made them look Fuller darker and longer. M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Superb Lash
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love MAC almost without fail, but I could not stand this product. Half way through the day it started flaking, and this was with a brand new, non-dried out tube. I'm going back to CoverGirl LashExact: half the price, none of the flakes.
Alexis R.
Great way to achieve long, thick lashes. It doesn't give you that clumpy look. With most mascaras I usually apply two coats, but with this one, a coat does the job.
ariana l.
Hesperia, CA
It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I've used a lot of different mascara and I tried this one once and it's still my all time favorite. The brush is excellent, it gives your lashes a lot of volume. I plan on buying more in the future.
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
I swear by this mascara ! I love it so much. It not only makes my eyelashes look longer but also fuller. I suggest that you at least look into mac mascara if you haven't because they have many kinds that work great, this one especially.
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
One pump per eye and you're good to go. It gives you SO much volume and length. You can really build it up without clumping it or leave it where you want. The black is strong so it gives you a much fuller look which is great!
Angel b.
Sligo, PA
It's a mascara honestly. It did make my lashes fuller and darker but oh goodness do not, I repeat DO NOT get your face wet and that includes setting spray!
burguess O.
Banning, CA
I this mascara. Worth the money?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you feel about this mascara for short lashes?
diane c.
Does this actually do what it says it'll do?
jeanette v.
Does this mascara lengthen and volumize