M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Lip Palettes

Introducing some of our most popular Lipsticks, conveniently packaged in a palette of six shades. Designed with the professional's needs in mind, it's available in a nude colour wave with shades ranging from pale pink-beige to deep neutral tawny. Pick one colour, blend a few together or use them with your favourite Lip Pencil. Whichever way you choose, these shades are an absolute necessity.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Lustre: semi-gloss finish
  • Matte: matte finish
  • Satin: semi-matte finish
  • Glaze: shiny finish

USAGE:

• Apply to lips using fingers or with a brush like the 316 Lip Brush for a more precise application.

Check out mac.com for [product:mac-pro-lip-palettes] they are on sale for $21.00 regular price is $40.00
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Lip Palettes!
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Modern Browns
I got this when I was in Esthetician school. Not really a fan of lip palettes. Not much coverage and I have to reapply a lot. The lips come out shimmering shine. I would not get another one. I wouldn’t recommend unless this is something your into.
Kent, WA
Review for: Modern Browns, Select Plums, Preferred Pinks, Necessary Nudes, Editorial Oranges, Editorial Reds
These are perfect if you love lipsticks and they are great for a makeup artists kit. MAC is always high quality and of course you have to pay a bit more for it.
Doral, FL
I love this brand of cosmetics are super quality and good I love the result I have after wearing it these colors of lip are healthy and moisturize my lips
belo horizonte
Proporciona a mulher um kit rápido para se maquiar perfeito para deixar na bolsa usar sempre que quiser no trabalho por sem prática e cabe na bolsa!!!
Pleasant hill, IA
Love the colors but a little dry for me. I have to add a beauty oil otherwise they have great color payoff and easy to travel with.
Layton, UT
These are amazing! I like that I can mix colors together and create new shades. They are very long wearing and are easy to apply.
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love this MaC lip pallets. It makes it easy for me to find colors for any skin tone. I can also mix and match colors
These lipsticks are very pigmented and very nice! They aren't drying and feel amazing on your lips! They last a very long day.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Modern Browns
Love their edited collections of lipsticks.  So portable, but it's a pain to have to carry a lip brush to reapply.
Mckinney, TX
Lip pallets are quickly becoming the thing of 2017! And macs can easily be the best! Mac always has great lippies I love them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Check out mac.com for M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Lip Palettes they are on sale for $21.00 regular price is $40.00
Julie M. • 3 years ago