BY MAC COSMETICS #27 in Makeup Remover

Full Description:
A Clear, Lightweight Liquid That Gently Removes Eye Makeup Without Irritation. It Leaves No Oily After-feel, And Because No Rinsing Is Required, Makeup Can Be Immediately Reapplied. Pro-quality, A Favourite Of Busy Models Since It's Perfect For When You're In A Rush.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Lightweight Formula
  • Features A Non-rinsing Formula
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Saturate Cotton Pad With Product And Gently Wipe Over Eyes To Remove Makeup.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Eye Makeup Remover
  • "Always wanted to use this makeup remover never used it before and hope to someday... Heard a lot of great things bout this product..." in 2 reviews
  • "its a great eye makeup remover it does it job very well and leaves a nice smooth area." in 1 review
Project P.
I have tried this makeup remover and it does remove makeup. I thought because it was Mac it would blow other's out the water. When I used I did have to go back in a remove what wasn't taken off the first time. I would try it again just to compare it to others.
Cristal G.
fairfield
What I used to remove this glittery look. It’s hard finding something that will remove glitter without the mess. By far the best thing that has worked for me. Not in love, but than again the look did have glitter so not hatting...
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I’m obsessed. I always have this handy by my vanity to clean up ‘oopsies’ and remove night before eye makeup. The quality is great, but the spill proof packaging is amazing!!! I’m clumsy and tend to knock things over from time to time haha but the packaging is genius .. perfect for precision and spill proof!!!!! I will continue to purchase and recommend this product.
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
This is my first time using this makeup remover and I love this stuff!! I have had an issue finding a good makeup remover that doesn’t irritate my skin and this one is the best l, by far!! It has a very light smell and does a great job of removing makeup!
Arianna H.
Tallahassee, FL
This product WORKS! I got one of these mini spray bottles in my stocking last Christmas and it probably lasted me 6 months! I bought a full sized bottle a week or so ago and I’m excited to see how long his bottle will last! You don’t need to spray a lot of this product to really do the job. I would definitely recommend this MAC product.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I've been using Mac Cosmetics for years, and as a makeup artist, I would recommend MAC cosmetics Pro Eye Makeup Remover for sure. The packaging is very simple but the product is very effective in getting all the makeup off- mascara and liquid lipsticks included.
Karly R.
Glen Burnie , MD
Gets the job done without that weird oily residue. I have used it for many years it is a little pricey but gets every type of mascara off with ease. The smell is also much more gentle than others I have used in the same category. The carry it at the MAC stations.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
It too my eye makeup right off without the feeling of too much oil left behind. I thought it was effective and I bought it at the MAC store in the mall. The product met my expectations, therefore I would recommend this for someone buying eye makeup remover.
Teresita D.
Sylmar, CA
I really liked how this automatically took off my mascara and my dark eyeshadow’s so I really like this make up remover it’s super effective I bought this in Macy’s a year ago and I finished it so I’m hoping to go buy a new one soon
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Perfect for mess ups while doing my makeup. Always keep a trial sized one in my makeup desk for when I make a mistake with eyeliner or mascara when it gets a little messy. No oily residue anddlesnt irritate my eyes.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I wear a lot of fiber mascara that is pretty tough to to remove. Was wondering how well this would work removing long lasting and durable mascaras?
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product scented or too drying on the skin? thinking about purchasing this after I finish my bottle of L'oreal Micellar makeup remover.
Kassi F.
Federal Way, WA
Does this leave your face oily after use?