M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Colour Palette X 4 (Compact) uploaded by Kimberley C.M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Colour Palette X 4 (Compact) uploaded by Giselle c.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Colour x4 Compact Pro Palette Eyeshadow New in Box, Untested, Unused Only authentic MAC items sold here. Ultra-slim, stackable and easy to use. Fits compactly into your makeup kit. Allows for up to 4 shadows. Magnetic top closure. Also available...

Chelsea M.
First of all, let me just say again that I love MAC. I love MAC eyeshadows! There are so many (beautiful) shades! I have 4 custom eyeshadow palettes from MAC, each with a different theme (neutral, night out, etc) I love when companies offer the opportunity to make custom eyeshadow palettes. MAC is on the cheaper side of the luxury brands (although their prices have nearly doubled since I started shopping there over a decade ago) but their eyeshadows are top notch quality!
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love this customizable palette. I transfer shades depending on where I'm heading to and out it on my to go makeup bag. I think you can only get these online or the Mac store, I got mine at the store. The shadows can only be bout at the store, unless you get them from a retailer and depot them.
Jeneia P.
Love this compact comes in handy for creating your own personalized palette also great to store shadows needed while traveling it's affordable and almost any pan fits
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
I am absolutely in love with the Pro Palette Eye Shadow x4!I have depotted my 4 favorite MAC eye shadows from their clam shell packaging and transferred them into the Pro Palette Eye Shadow x4.
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
It was so hard for me to buy full pallets because I didn't like all the colors. This makes is so easy to buy colors that you specifically like and keep them all together. So convenient and catered to what you want!
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love that M.A.C. has options for custom quads. Putting together a custom palette is a great way to test shadows. I also love giving these as gifts!! These cases are perfect.
Victoria G.
I like to keep a small compact of shadows in my makeup bag, so this is the palette that thing for me. This holds 4 shadows perfectly, so it gives you enough room to put the perfect eye look together. I like how sturdy they are, the shadows are kept protected and easy to get to. Love the MAC palettes!
Kelly D.
This product is absolutely awesome and has amazing colors and pigments in them! It is. Stone easy to use and to apply! The priCe is unbeatable and the value is awesome! I ordered this online and when I run out I would definitely buy this product again
jessica m.
Prarieville
i have about 4 of these and i love them. Not only are they cheap but they allow me to put in 4 eyeshadows that i love and use all the time. Easy to store and for mac you cant go wrong. Its really inexpensive
TaNiaMBrewer B.
Little Rock, AR
I love this perfect little quad for travel and minimizing my makeup bag! I have so many eye shadow colors and I love creating my own color combinations every couple of weeks!