BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

This Mascara Is Sure To Become Your New Twisted Obsession. Its Totally Flexible Wand Can Be Bent In All Directions Up To A Complete 90-degree Angle. This Wand And Small Mascara Brush Lets You Reach Top, Bottom, Inner And Outer Lashes With A Completely Clear, Unobstructed View While Applying. Meanwhile, The Lightweight, Flake-resistant Formula Gives You High-impact Definition, Volume, Lift And Curl.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Curling
  • Long-wearing
  • Separates Lashes

Usage:

• Unscrew Cap And Pull Out The Wand Halfway Or Three-quarters From The Tube.
  • Hold Cap, Bend The Wand Downwards, Placing Slight Pressure Against The Edge Of The Tube To Your Desired Angle.
  • Once The Angle Is Achieved, Pull Out Brush From Inside The Tube. This Allows For A Mess-free Application.
  • Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Through Lashes From Root To Tip.
  • Continue To Build Until Fullest Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Beyond Twisted Lash Mascara
  • "This is a beautiful mascara. The want actually bends so you can get right in the lash line. It gives awesome length & volume. Very black, doesn't smudge easily. The brush makes clumps non existent. I will continue to buy this mascara." in 7 reviews
  • "Good for volume, and also lengthens for lashes. I use it every day and it doesn't clump. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with this mascara. It stays on all day. I would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Margie N.
Lauren C.
Baldivis
My mascara was really good works just how I want it I use it everyday and does not need a top up.i have blue eyes and the black goes well with them I thought it was a good price and it was good quality and I would definitely recommend this for anyone.
Joanne B.
worcester
I love the mac twisted mascara it makes my eyelashes look twice as long and hey don't stick together when applying the mascara and keeps it colour for the whole day.
Luz J.
santo domingo
This mascara it's good for volume and give you a good lengthening. it feels a bit heavy to carry it always but for special occasions it is very good
Victoria I.
Love this lash mascara, it helps my lashes to look with more volume. Easy to apply, good quality and easy to find !
Elizabeth F.
Lumberton, MS
Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush

back