BY MAC COSMETICS

This Mascara Is Sure To Become Your New Twisted Obsession. Its Totally Flexible Wand Can Be Bent In All Directions Up To A Complete 90-degree Angle. This Wand And Small Mascara Brush Lets You Reach Top, Bottom, Inner And Outer Lashes With A Completely Clear, Unobstructed View While Applying. Meanwhile, The Lightweight, Flake-resistant Formula Gives You High-impact Definition, Volume, Lift And Curl.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Curling
  • Long-wearing
  • Separates Lashes

Usage:

• Unscrew Cap And Pull Out The Wand Halfway Or Three-quarters From The Tube.
  • Hold Cap, Bend The Wand Downwards, Placing Slight Pressure Against The Edge Of The Tube To Your Desired Angle.
  • Once The Angle Is Achieved, Pull Out Brush From Inside The Tube. This Allows For A Mess-free Application.
  • Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Through Lashes From Root To Tip.
  • Continue To Build Until Fullest Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Beyond Twisted Lash Mascara
  • "This is a beautiful mascara. The want actually bends so you can get right in the lash line. It gives awesome length & volume. Very black, doesn't smudge easily. The brush makes clumps non existent. I will continue to buy this mascara." in 7 reviews
  • "Good for volume, and also lengthens for lashes. I use it every day and it doesn't clump. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with this mascara. It stays on all day. I would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Simone C.
I have recently purchased this mascara. I love this mascara because it makes my eye lashes long and natural looking. It provides a natural black look and the brush applicator separates my lashes perfectly.
Hailey D.
I use this mascara on my bottom lashes only. I think it is too light for my top lashes because i prefer a thick/volumized look. It works amazing for the lower lashes because you can bend it to make sure you get the corners really well.
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
This stuff is pretty good. I love the wand although I think it’s unnecessary for it to bend. I do love the brush, how small and skinny it is. It doesn’t flake and easy to remove. Would buy again. You can get this at Nordstrom rack for $13.
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I find that any MAC beauty products come dependable and true to their promise! Naturally, I have longer lashes that can clump with cheaper mascara. This brand adds length and texture without the clump and messy eyelid residue
Nicole M.
When this first came out I was very hesitant. The first couple of times I used it it didn't give me a good vibe but once I started working with it I loved it! Makes me lashes long but also fluffy and natural looking.
Anna S.
Getzville, NY
This mascara works really well for me. It made my lashes look much longer and didn't clump at all. I have green eyes and it made them look a lot bigger. The packaging was really nice and I didn't want to rip it. I would def buy this again!
Sophia W.
Such a creative design, the metal applicator wand moves! You can move it to fit your eye shape and get in every single book and cranny and is absolutely perfect for the bottom lashes. It's $22 at MAC and I would purchase this again.
Callie J.
Middle Village, NY
Once you have tried this brand, you will never have to go searching for another again. Top quality and always long lasting! Always best to spend a few more dollars for amazing results!
Daviana A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Esta mascara de pestañas es espectacular deja mis pestañas súper largas, naturales y tiene una pigmentación que me gusta mis pestañas se ve largas con volumen
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
This mascara gave my lashes such great length and volume! It did not clump and went on nice and smooth, I will definitely be getting this product again.
Elizabeth F.
Lumberton, MS
Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush