BY MAC COSMETICS

This Mascara Is Sure To Become Your New Twisted Obsession. Its Totally Flexible Wand Can Be Bent In All Directions Up To A Complete 90-degree Angle. This Wand And Small Mascara Brush Lets You Reach Top, Bottom, Inner And Outer Lashes With A Completely Clear, Unobstructed View While Applying. Meanwhile, The Lightweight, Flake-resistant Formula Gives You High-impact Definition, Volume, Lift And Curl.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Curling
  • Long-wearing
  • Separates Lashes

Usage:

• Unscrew Cap And Pull Out The Wand Halfway Or Three-quarters From The Tube.
  • Hold Cap, Bend The Wand Downwards, Placing Slight Pressure Against The Edge Of The Tube To Your Desired Angle.
  • Once The Angle Is Achieved, Pull Out Brush From Inside The Tube. This Allows For A Mess-free Application.
  • Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Through Lashes From Root To Tip.
  • Continue To Build Until Fullest Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Beyond Twisted Lash Mascara
  • "This is a beautiful mascara. The want actually bends so you can get right in the lash line. It gives awesome length & volume. Very black, doesn't smudge easily. The brush makes clumps non existent. I will continue to buy this mascara." in 7 reviews
  • "Good for volume, and also lengthens for lashes. I use it every day and it doesn't clump. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with this mascara. It stays on all day. I would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Rachel C.
I found this product at Nordstrom Rack for a crazy cheap price. I love it because the wand is super thin and flexible. You can really reach every lash! It’s not messy either, I know with a lot of mascaras you can end up with mascara all over your face if you blink to hard or move your hand too quickly. This is wonderful.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm very picky about mascara, I was sceptical of this one at first. Wow, though! It doesn't give my lashes the volume I normally like, but it doesn't matter because the length it gives is stunning! It seriously looks like I'm wearing false lashes with this mascara! I'm really glad I picked this up, it's one of my new faves!
Cara D.
Salem
So my friend gave me this because she has an extra. Love this so much the wand is a bit bendy so defiantly something you have to get used to but the way it separates and makes your lashes look full is amazing. Makes it so much easier to comb your lashes and lengthen them.
Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
Love love love this mascara ! It separates my eyelashes very easily and makes the super dark! The volume is good, I wish it did make my lashes a little fuller but all in all it’s a great mascara depending on what you’re wanting
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
I have super long eye lashes and this makes them look so good my sister had short eye lashes and this makes her lashes look so long. By far get the most complements when wearing this.
Courtney F.
I’m surprised at the negative reviews for this as I did not experience any problems. In fact, I’m really in love with the product and had no idea the freakin’ wand even did all the bending. Haven’t used it like that! lol. It is easy to apply to every lash, even the little ones on the ends, and the length you get is incredible. I could’ve curled and used 1 coat and peaced out, but I was bored testing new stuff and used 3 and they’re bomb. Either look can be pulled off. This stuff really changes the way my eyes look. Love it. No problems whatsoever.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a beautiful mascara.
The want actually bends so you can get right in the lash line.
It gives awesome length & volume.
Very black, doesn't smudge easily.
The brush makes clumps non existent.
I will continue to buy this mascara.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Formula wise, this mascara is great. I’m giving it three stars because the bendy wand, in theory is nice, however when applied it sucks. If you don’t go in light handed the wand bends, and if you’re not careful you’re eyelashes will get caught between the bendy pieces. I wouldn’t recommend
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
A bit disappointed in this product from M.A.C. It leaves my lashes feeling very thin which I do not like. It is buildable but takes at least 3 layers to get enough volume that 1 or 2 coats of another mascara would give. It is a nice "everyday" natural look but I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for dramatic lashes.
Shayla D.
madison, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! This is my new ride or die, holy frail mascara!! The brush separates your lashes perfectly, gives lift and volume!! It is totally worth the price! The bendy wand is cool feature but I dont really use it that way.
Elizabeth F.
Lumberton, MS
Does it get even the corners easy with the twisted brush