M.A.C Cosmetics Prep+Prime Eye Base Light

Product description

Buy MAC Makeup Primers - MAC Prep + Prime Eye Base Light. How-to-Use: Apply eye shadow base or primer over entire eyelid with finger or eye shadow brush. Follow with eye shadow application.

Is this a good primer for oily lids?
Is this product worth buying ?
Guys what do you think about this product? Good? Not good?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep+Prime Eye Base Light!
How would you rate this product?
Wichita
This a good high end primer and eye base it's easy to use and blend out i use a makeup sponge it's a good application and gets my whole eye covered good the price is pricey but it's good on value this is something i buy often and wear on special occasions
Short
Love love this. I used a few different palettes and a simple look then anything will do but if u want serious payoff and less fallout then this primer is the best. It gives a great even canvas to have an even look and colors.
Ohio
I use this to prime my eyes every day before eyeshadow and liner. Leaves the eyeshadow looking more blended and more pigmented. The packaging is great and it’s easy to use. Just use your finger or a concealer brush to apply.
Thin, Short, Straight
Cumming, GA
Good product. Prevents creasing and creates a neutral base for eyeshadow to latch on to. The only issue I had was that it prevented my shadows from blending well because it made the eyeshadows stick to it so well!
Long, Straight
Westmont
I love this product! I use it as a primer. My eyeshadow never creases and stays on perfectly! Love it! I also use it to carve my eyebrows sometimes. The amount you get is pretty much enough to last me for a while because I don't do eye shadow too often
Thin, Short
Milton, WA
Doesn’t make my eyeshadow crease or smear throughout the day. It’s perfect for when I need my eyeshadow & liner to last a longer period of time. Great product for the price. Matches light skin tones amazing too. Blends nicely into skin.
Full, Long, Curled
Pittsburgh , PA
I really love this eye primer because it covers up the discoloration on my eyelids while keeping my eyeshadow last all day. It doesn't crease the eyeshadow and makes the colors look more vibrant. I use it everytime I apply my makeup and will continue to purchase
Short
Hayden, AL
I have never tried M.A.C. Products before! I really liked this! Yes it does have nice packaging! I wouldn’t change anything about this product! I don’t think that it needs any improvement at all! Yes, I definitely will buy this again!!
Thin, Short, Straight
Salinas, CA
this is my holy grill I love it so much and I will never go back to any other products! I love that it is in a pot rather than a tube! it is so amazing and creamy I definitely recommend this product to everybody.
Yuma, AZ
Mac never disappoints. This is my go to eye primer drys off very quick it’s long lasting goes on well and doesn’t crease on the eyes. It is a bit pricey but it’s great value so makes it worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Beth E. • 5 months ago
Yes! After using it once, I was hooked! It provides an even foundation for eye make-up application. It keeps eyeshadow looking fresh all day. It keeps eyshadow from flaking or creasing. I love it!