M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer

Details & Care

Instant eye prep! This quick fix reduces the look of puffy eyes and under-eye shadows while imparting a bright natural radiance to the entire eye area. Perfectly primes the eye for makeup. Use regularly and see those instant benefits become more permanent!

How many cast of this product
What is the price of this product
How many cast of this product
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...have sensitive skin and dry skin on my outter portions of my face and oily t-zone. I love this product. It helps keep my make up in place. ” in 21 reviews
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Port Gamble
Not my favorite eye shadow primer, it doesn’t last very long and feels a little too wet when applying, which doesn’t make a great base for avoiding any type of creasing on the eye. I had this from when I worked at Mac, but now that I’m no longer working there I have found numerous other eyeshadow primers that work a million times better.
Thin
Naples Fl
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer uploaded by Nathania G.
This product is on point, has great moisture for those who feel regular primers are too dry. Definitely highlights the area with its creamy formula. I use this on my mature clientele since it has more moisture. M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer
Short
Received this as a sample while at the store and I fell in love. I had to buy the full thing. Mac has always been a favorite brand of mine and this primer reminded me why I love it so much. I have oily skin and it actually helps a lot. Very satisfied.
Full, Long, Curled
I didnt like how it made my face oily an I deff did not like the way it had sparkles in the product. It didn’t last that long or work for me in my opinion. I wouldnt recommended and would not be purchasing again.
Thin, Short
Imlay City
I got this product in a monthly subscription box, and it is by far the best product I have in my makeup bag. I recommend 100% on quality. My issue, however, is how much they test on animals. I wouldn’t buy their brand myself for that reason alone.
Full
Tobyhanna , PA
I really do love this face primer by MAC. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and allows my makeup to apply smoothly and look great! M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
Curled
Meriden, CT
This primer does exactly what it's name says it does. If you like very colorful and vibrant eyeshadow looks, this will be perfect for you. I set this primer with a little translucent powder and it lasts even longer. It definitely helps the brighter shades to keep their color and makes it very easy to blend everything nicely. I wouldn't use this on your natural makeup days because you won't need something this intense if you're not going super glam.
Thin, Short, Straight
For the longest time, Urban Decay's Original Primer Potion was my go-to eye primer. Over time, my shadow used to crease using the Primer Potion. I was in need of a new primer so I decided to give this one a try and I was beyond impressed! Shadow appears brighter, bolder, lasts all day and doesn't crease AT ALL! Definitely found my new favorite - highly recommended!
Full, Long, Curled
Mission viejo
This is such an amazing primer, it doesn't necessarily make my make up last super long or anything but it completely covers up pores and it sort of has some shimmer to it making your skin look really nice. It even looks good by its self if you just want to give your skin a little something extra
Full, Short, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...