BY MAC COSMETICS #43 in Eye Primer

Details & Care

Instant eye prep! This quick fix reduces the look of puffy eyes and under-eye shadows while imparting a bright natural radiance to the entire eye area. Perfectly primes the eye for makeup. Use regularly and see those instant benefits become more permanent!

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer
  • "I don't use any other MAC products except this and those moisturizer. The primer has Fine glitter in it that makes you look more radiant. It makes your skin feel like delicate soft velvet. It helps lock in my moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and dry skin on my outter portions of my face and oily t-zone. I love this product. It helps keep my make up in place. " in 21 reviews
Jenna L.
Meriden
This primer does exactly what it's name says it does. If you like very colorful and vibrant eyeshadow looks, this will be perfect for you. I set this primer with a little translucent powder and it lasts even longer. It definitely helps the brighter shades to keep their color and makes it very easy to blend everything nicely. I wouldn't use this on your natural makeup days because you won't need something this intense if you're not going super glam.
Allison A.
Port Gamble
Not my favorite eye shadow primer, it doesn’t last very long and feels a little too wet when applying, which doesn’t make a great base for avoiding any type of creasing on the eye. I had this from when I worked at Mac, but now that I’m no longer working there I have found numerous other eyeshadow primers that work a million times better.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Great product! Works so well on my eyes. They are so sensitive and very few products work for me. I’ve always bought mine at the MAC counter, but I know Ulta sells MAC now. I would buy this over and over again
Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
Best primer it can do no wrong it’s super easy to apply I apply this product everywhere and I have normal / oily skin and my make up actually last other primers cannot compare I’ve been using this product for over 3 years + and I cannot replace it I continuously buy this product just in case
Anjali P.
I don’t only use this on my eyes but all over my face. It’s super light and one pump goes a long way. Ive had it for over a year now but still works like any charm
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Love this! By far by ultimate favorite primer. Making my makeup look on point. It’s smooth & lightweight. I definitely notice when I don’t use it. I bought mine back in September & still have tons left.
Jayla T.
Booneville
This is a great product that I use daily! Eye shadows are very bright and bold when I use this primer. Buying one bottle of this last for a very long time. I use very little each time for each eye lid. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good one!!
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
I originally got a sample size and liked it so I ordered the full size. This is a good product that does the job! I was a little confused because some reviews mentioned that this product has a lot of sparkle or shimmer to it but that is not my experience with it.
Bayley C.
Received this as a sample while at the store and I fell in love. I had to buy the full thing. Mac has always been a favorite brand of mine and this primer reminded me why I love it so much. I have oily skin and it actually helps a lot. Very satisfied.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
It's this a really good primer ? Does it work with oily skin , or if you have a very oily nose ?
Jessica F.
I purchased this product last night. Does anyone know how long you can use it before it goes bad? (Most makeups and creams expire after being open for a few months)
Megan D.
Is this with the money and does it hold the pigmentation of eyeshadow??
GERALDINE R.
Works for oily skin
andrea g.
Is this a good primer ? I've never tried this primer before so I want to give it a try but first I want to hear what people think about it