BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Emmanuel G.
Humacao
No es malo pero no es mi favorito. Cuando lo combinó con mis maquillajes puede brotarme la piel por lo que prefiero utilizarlo teniendo ciertos cuidados al utilizar mis maquillajes. Puedes conseguir mejores primers a mejor precio con efectos más notables.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL

I do not think there's a person who likes makeup who has never heard of MAC Costmetics, since this makeup house is characterized by being one of the oldest and most prestigious.This pre-base promises to control the oils produced by the face, reduce the shine and reduce the appearance of elongated pores. I can say that it fulfills its promises and also prolongs the duration of the makeup on the face.
Sofia T.
Winter Springs
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. You can use it before makeup, after makeup, or even if you’re not wearing any makeup that day. If you have oily skin, this is seriously a game changer. My skin is super oily and if I’m not wearing makeup the oil gets out of control but this product saves me. I just dab a little in my tzone with my beauty blender and it makes my skin look matte, no makeup needed. I’ve had it since August and I’m just now starting to run out - I use it like twice a week probably. This is a must have if your skin is oily 12/10
Emily H.
South Yorkshire, Barnsley
Great primer that creates a matte look that’s still slightly dewy and not too drying. Under £20 so not too expensive for Mac but as it’s only a small container I wouldn’t consistently buy over high street products. Does work well though and only needs a small amount of product for face.
Erika M.
Greenfield
I love this it's great lightweight non cakey makes my skin soft works great with my makeup and lasts a long time
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I tried a sample of this today since I made some purchases at MAC and let me tell you, this product is AMAZING. I’ve tried so many primers that simply separated all my foundation and made me look greasy and gross but this primer, it made my foundation stay on ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. Let me tell you about my job, I work in a laboratory and it’s very hot and I get sweaty really fast.. that also means my makeup starts to get greasy and I can actually feel it melting off my face. On top of that, my face is just oily in general so imagine that but 10x worse since my face is oily. My nose is always the first to go, by the end of the night, my nose and my whole T zone is makeupless and red. I can feel breakouts forming underneath my skin. But after today, after 14 hours of wearing makeup, and within that time, a 1 hour car ride in direct sunlight of 80 degree weather, and then 8 hours of being in the hot lab, also a bonus of sticking my head in very hot incubators to put stuff inside.. my makeup is still INTACT and my skin did not break out, at all. Not one pimple has formed today, when before I could not go a day without at least one new pimple forming. There is not one spot on my face where my makeup is still evenly applied like it was this morning. Sure, my face is shiny now and a little oily because that’s my skin type and I have to accept that, but it’s nothing that a little blotting powder won’t help. This product is amazing and I am going to buy the full tube ASAP. (the before and after pictures are different because the before was taken in the morning in natural light and the after was taken in artificial light after midnight)
Worked very well one of my new favourites definitely should try if you haven’t works amazing on dry skin very very easy to blend in very natural finish look to it I will be defiantly buying this product again in the future xo
Kristien S.
I got this item in my ipsy bag and fell in love. Its my favorite primer. It is smooth and soft and works well.
Gloria G.
Love love this product! You need the tiniest amount! I use especially on my tzone before foundation. Definitely blew me away.
Rosy D.
Este primer es lo máximo! Se puede usar luego de aplicándola base! No deja reseca la piel! Todo lo contrario de, pero sin exceso de grasa.
Lo recomiendo? Pues si, si tienen oportunidad de probarlo no se arrepentirán
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

MAC Cosmetics