BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Marcella M.
Elk Grove, CA
ove this brand. its my go to for all skincare needs. Some times pricey but over all worth the cost. Love mac and all its beauty facial products
Saydiitha G.
Dallas
That a good product for my face and have a good consistency the final of product is amazing I used it always
Priyanka E.
Cochrane, AB
By far my fave primer. It fills in any texture on the skin and gives a poreless smooth finish to the akin prior to foundation. It’s also great at absorbing excess oils throughout the day. I like using it as a blotter later in the day to refresh my makeup in the areas where I get oily! My clients love this product as well
Sofia T.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. You can use it before makeup, after makeup, or even if you’re not wearing any makeup that day. If you have oily skin, this is seriously a game changer. My skin is super oily and if I’m not wearing makeup the oil gets out of control but this product saves me. I just dab a little in my tzone with my beauty blender and it makes my skin look matte, no makeup needed. I’ve had it since August and I’m just now starting to run out - I use it like twice a week probably. This is a must have if your skin is oily 12/10
Cierra M.
Love this leave my skin refreshed and helps my make up glide on easy very gentle for sensitive skin works great on the T-Zone and really good on oily skin gives make up a even palette for your makeup to go on top of
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I have been looking for the best primer that works well with my skin and I found it. It doesn't settle in my lines it's not too thick and it doesn't dry me out. It gives my foundation the perfect matte finish.
Eboni M.
Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone treatment is amazing for combination skin that needs control and smoothing. Its like a makeup magnet, ensuring your foundation, bb/cc or even tinted moisturiser stands the test of time.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I purchased this in hopes it would over time treat my large pores and oily face. It doesn't treat but it does blur pores and keep oil down on my t zone. Probably want purchase again due to price but will continue to use for now.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I tried a sample of this today since I made some purchases at MAC and let me tell you, this product is AMAZING. I’ve tried so many primers that simply separated all my foundation and made me look greasy and gross but this primer, it made my foundation stay on ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. Let me tell you about my job, I work in a laboratory and it’s very hot and I get sweaty really fast.. that also means my makeup starts to get greasy and I can actually feel it melting off my face. On top of that, my face is just oily in general so imagine that but 10x worse since my face is oily. My nose is always the first to go, by the end of the night, my nose and my whole T zone is makeupless and red. I can feel breakouts forming underneath my skin. But after today, after 14 hours of wearing makeup, and within that time, a 1 hour car ride in direct sunlight of 80 degree weather, and then 8 hours of being in the hot lab, also a bonus of sticking my head in very hot incubators to put stuff inside.. my makeup is still INTACT and my skin did not break out, at all. Not one pimple has formed today, when before I could not go a day without at least one new pimple forming. There is not one spot on my face where my makeup is still evenly applied like it was this morning. Sure, my face is shiny now and a little oily because that’s my skin type and I have to accept that, but it’s nothing that a little blotting powder won’t help. This product is amazing and I am going to buy the full tube ASAP. (the before and after pictures are different because the before was taken in the morning in natural light and the after was taken in artificial light after midnight)
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a little bit more expensive that the other primers I’ve used but I absolutely love it. My makeup looks wonderful and stays in place all day. No clingy to dry patches. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?