BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
i like this primer, it really helps my make up  glide over my skin smoothly and it helps to keep the foundation out of my fine lines and pores.i feel that the package is too small, not enoug product given .i woud definetly recomended to my friends and family
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
I can only describe this as it gets the job done but not worth the price. Cause it's pretty much not that great. The primer is suppose to prevent shine but ehhh it was mediocre at best
Lauren A.
My favorite priming products are from Mac, they really work and also aren’t too strong or heavy for the face especially for sensitive skin, it’s a very good sun protector and would definitely buy again!
Codie M.
Carleton, MI
This is one of the best primers in have ever used! I think that I have used this more that my too faced pore less primer! It does wonders for my makeup and helps it stick! I love this primer it's my ride or die!
Jessica S.
Henryetta, OK
Love these prep and prime products. You def get the bang for your buck👍🏼😘 if you have dry skin like me you really need to invest in a good primer. MAC has great primers if your low on cash but still need a good primer then you should try Nivea after shave. Sounds crazy but it works so good!
Jenny L.
Dublin, OH
A great item to keep in your beauty bag. Zaps zits fast and keeps working all day long. Pretty harsh, especially on freshly picked zits, but that's how I know it's working so I don't mind. Definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
Amelia
I will buy this product again and again and again. Very happy with the way it applys and stays put. It is on the thicker side than what I am use to. But it doesn't bother me one bit.
Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
I LOVE this primer. It’s definitely my all time favorite. It’s definitely not the cheapest primer on the market but I feel that it’s worth the price. My makeup stays longer all day and sinks right into my skin
Raysa R.
Bronx, NY
I am a return buyer. If you haven't used a primer before, you have to try this one. Make up glides on flawlessly. Make up stays put for the day. You will LOVE it. I have sensitive skin and this has never caused a problem. One tube lasts me about 6 months using it everyday.
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love using this Mac Cosmetics Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment is makes my skin look smooth and my make up applies flawlessly after using it. My make up also last longer when I  use this primer. A little bit goes a long way and the price is reasonable.
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?