BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #51 in Face Primer

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

jessica h.
Louisa, KY
The MAC primer goes on so smoothly and feels very light on my skin. Make up goes on well and my laugh lines were noticeably smoother. Make up stayed put until I removed it. Incredible product and I will purchase again!!
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
This primer in my opinion is worth every penny. It goes on smooth and makes my skin feel silky and helps my makeup to look flawless. It stays put all day as well without cracking or sliding off my skin.
Stephanie P.
Moreno Valley
I use this face primer every time I do my make up I love how it applies smooth on my skin and it’s good if you have dry and oily skin. The pros is it works with every skin tone I recommend to everyone.
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
WOW

THIS IS THE BEST

Don’t let the size fool you, I apply this on my T-Zone and let me tell you right after applying you can see and feel the difference. And the finishing look is just beautiful
Lauren A.
My favorite priming products are from Mac, they really work and also aren’t too strong or heavy for the face especially for sensitive skin, it’s a very good sun protector and would definitely buy again!
Jessica D.
Amelia
I will buy this product again and again and again. Very happy with the way it applys and stays put. It is on the thicker side than what I am use to. But it doesn't bother me one bit.
Evie V.
Oklahoma City
Mac is such a good product when it comes to priming the skin, the product goes on so smooth and works good for all skin conditions, it snatched your pores and makes your face look great even before foundation
Ashley D.
Bay City , MI
Felt really nice. It had a nice illuminating effect when i wore it. The only thing i had noticed is a slight tingle like sensation. Could be my sensitive skin though.
Lori H.
Tremonton
Does well as a primer and really toned the red areas in my face. The only reason I wouldn’t give this more stars is because I broke out like a hormonal teenager.
Raysa R.
Bronx, NY
I am a return buyer. If you haven't used a primer before, you have to try this one. Make up glides on flawlessly. Make up stays put for the day. You will LOVE it. I have sensitive skin and this has never caused a problem. One tube lasts me about 6 months using it everyday.
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

back