BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I purchased this in hopes it would over time treat my large pores and oily face. It doesn't treat but it does blur pores and keep oil down on my t zone. Probably want purchase again due to price but will continue to use for now.
Brigette B.
Indio
I always choose this as my free sample when I buy on MAC online. I like it and use when I travel since I have in perfect little travel sizes. But, as much as I like it, I've never bought full size nor wear on a daily basis. I don't think it performs as good as other brands for pores, but it does help with shine and foundation application.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this from Ipsy recently & haven't used it at all. I know M.A.C. is very popular & I'm sure it must be good quality, but I just can't get over the fact they test on animals. So the sample is sitting in my vanity unused until I find someone I know likes it.
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I have been looking for the best primer that works well with my skin and I found it. It doesn't settle in my lines it's not too thick and it doesn't dry me out. It gives my foundation the perfect matte finish.
Naomi M.
Warren
I absolutely love this! I have sensitive skin and other primers I've tried cause redness and clog my pores. This does not. It's very creamy, almost like a lotion. My foundation goes on flawlessly and holds well. Highly recommend
Eboni M.
Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone treatment is amazing for combination skin that needs control and smoothing. Its like a makeup magnet, ensuring your foundation, bb/cc or even tinted moisturiser stands the test of time.
Angie G.
This product is amazing for people who have an oily t-zone, just a little will keep you oil free all day long. I'm not kidding. I've tried so many primers and this is one of the only ones that works. Sadly, like other MAC skin products, this one broke me out. I got little bumps and white heads where ever I applied it. I'd rather be oily than have acne, so I won't be using this again.
Jessica L.
I tried the sample and ended up buying the full size! I love this stuff! It kept my skin balanced even though it's an oily combo skin. It also kept my makeup still all day and made my foundation application flawless! This is now implemented in my daily beauty regimen! I would definitely recommend this!
Makayla T.
Sweet Home
I got this product as a free sample or else I would’ve never purchased due to the price. But now that I’ve been using it, my foundation lasts way longer throughout the day. I even use it when I get out of the shower just to help moisturize my skin. It’s not thick or heavy. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after using this! Love love love!!!
Amanda N.
Holy grail product right here! I really notice a difference when I don't use this. Completely smooths out any area of your face you put it on, blurs pores and controls oil. Tip - you can even dab on over makeup for use as a liquid blotter! Use sparingly - a little goes a long way!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

MAC Cosmetics