BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great primer! I would purchase it again and tell my friends about it. It makes your skin look super smooth and radiant. Very good for all skin types. I love it! It is gentle to your skin as well and very effective.
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
I really have been loving this primer. I have a ton of primers and could not resist buying this one. I wish I had saved all my money and started here. I have normal to oily aging skin and while nothing can really take away time from your face the results I get after using this first have been remarkable. My skin soaks up the foundation more evenly and since I don't use a brush for my Foundation this is important that it apply smoothly. By the way I still after all this time of being a makeup addict and having probably a hundred makeup brushes I still don't use a foundation brush. I just can't bring myself to do it. And my opinion there is no possibility of applying foundation with a big fluffy dense brush without it's soaking up the product. My Foundation lasts a very long time because I apply it with my finger. A lot easier to wash also. Sorry about that. Back to this review. I bought the pink Radiance and it really does work and my makeup has been lasting all day. Even my eyeshadow without using eyeshadow primer. Just this. I would highly recommend it for people in their forties and probably everyone but I know that it works for people in my age group with combination skin.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
The MAC primer goes on so smoothly and feels very light on my skin. Make up goes on well and my laugh lines were noticeably smoother. Make up stayed put until I removed it. Incredible product and I will purchase again!!
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
WOW

THIS IS THE BEST

Don’t let the size fool you, I apply this on my T-Zone and let me tell you right after applying you can see and feel the difference. And the finishing look is just beautiful
Gaby T.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I was pretty excited about this primer. I was very confused on what primer to purchase. I would say it’s alright for the pricing. I would not go out of my way to recommend it to friends.
Evie V.
Oklahoma City
Mac is such a good product when it comes to priming the skin, the product goes on so smooth and works good for all skin conditions, it snatched your pores and makes your face look great even before foundation
Sherifa S.
CLEVELAND HTS, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This primer makes my foundation look flawless. There are flecks of gold that illuminate my entire face. This primer gives me a smooth canvas to work on and I always enjoy the finished product when I use it.
J W.
This MAC primer is nice. It doesn't really blur or hide my pores, but it does go on smoothly and provide a good surface for my foundation. It has an unoffensive odor and is easy to apply and blend. I don't think I would buy it again as I have used better primers.
Morgan P.
Tampa, FL
This product came in my IPSY subscription and I definitely plan on purchasing once it runs out. It is light on my skin, doesn’t clog pores, and helps make up stay on and look great all day.
Ashley D.
Bay City , MI
Felt really nice. It had a nice illuminating effect when i wore it. The only thing i had noticed is a slight tingle like sensation. Could be my sensitive skin though.
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?