BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Ren /.
Too expensive for what you get. Mac has been a great brand for years but I see it slipping
Emma P.
I got a small sample size of this and I proved it really nice and smooth on the skin. It made my makeup apply smooth and evenly. The main reason why I docked it a star is because I have very large pores and throughout the day I don’t believe it was strong enough to keep up the coverage.
monserrat V.
Madison, GA
I wouldn't buy it in the future. It was a gift but it does the same like others brands and it not surprised me so much
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
FAce primer is a must when creating a bond makeup look. This M.A.C prep+ Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment is the best. It really does a great job keeping my makeup looking hella good. It gives my skin a much natural glow allowing my makeup to stick on and look more natural. Helps me control my dry oily skin.
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Jessica s.
Bienville
I like it so far I haven’t been using it long and it’s the first primer I’ve ever used it’s so soft and creamy and I like that a lot! Doesn’t make my face oily! I’m not sure how much it cost I was gave some from a friend for my birthday.
Tay 🌻.
Newark
keeps your makeup on forever and it’s so smooth. i have combo skin and it hasn’t made me breakout or more oily
Iamilex I.
Hanover Park
I first got this primer as a sample size & I fell in love. I do have the tendency to forget to twist the cap all the way, would love it if they had a snap & close cap but the product is amazing. I feel like it evens out my pores which makes my foundation look flawless every time!
ash A.
I do like this product from mac. Goes on nicely and seenms to do its job. It it my favorite..no but it does work .
Emily F.
I like MAC but this wasn't a favorite. It works well but leaves me feeling greasy. I'll just stick with my ELF primer for a 1/4 of the price!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

MAC Cosmetics