BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Olivia m.
kirtland
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRIMER! This primer makes my foundation glide smoothly over my skin and doesn’t make it look spotty or uneven. A natural glow as well! Definitely recommend this to everyone who loves makeup just as much as i do and want to SLAY their Instagram selfies!
Tabitha H.
I used this recently from a trail size. It worked okay, but my skin felt a bit oily before I put my makeup on. I may have used too much, but I will definitely try it again. It helped my makeup stay in longer than it would have with just foundation aline.
Caitlin C.
Elyria, OH
This stuff is intense! It definitely keeps oils at bay. It’s great for hot summer days. When you apply it, it makes your skin feel kind of tight and dry, so I wouldn’t recommend it for someone with dry skin unless you moisturize very well.
Brenisha C.
Dallas
I have been using Macs Prep and Prime prior to using this product. The prep and prime worked but I started to get oily towards the end of the day. I went to Mac and was recommended this primer. OH MY GOSH!!! Where have I been? This primer drys matte and held up all day. I went to a Christmas party and didn’t have to blot or apply powder. My face is extremely oily! The product is definitely worth every penny.M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Being a oily girl I was so excited to try this product out. Once applying it to my T zones, after a day of wearing it under my foundation my face began to breakout badly. The product it’s self works well. My T zones were not oily for 10 hours. My makeup remained matte all day until I wash it off. No oily look, I didn’t have to blot not even one time. I was amazed by this product. I just wish it didn’t break me out. Overall this is a great product.
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I use this primer before putting make up on, and it helps my skin, because I have oily asking and this primer really does work to prevent acne. I definitely recommend this primer specially for oily skin really does work.
Emily M.
Ash Flat, AR
I finally see all the rave! I love this product. I can't pick an ultimate top favorite primer but this one is definitely towards the top of my list. I would definitely recommend. It is pricy but only a small amount is required so if you are sparing it could last a long while!M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Jeany C.
Orlando, FL
I got a sample of this product in a subscription box and I didn't really see much difference. It didn't minimize my pores but it did make my face feel softer. I dont think I would ever purchasethis for myself.
Kari Q.
Brooklyn
I got this as a sample size in one of my IPSY packages and although it was a small sample I used it up and it was very nice on my skin. It gave a blurring effect on all the pores of my face which I think is a key factor for any good primer.
Jasmine K.
Springfield
I’m all honestly i don’t know if this primer does anything for the wear time of my makeup but i live how my skin feels and all my foundation applies really nicely on top of it so i would recommend
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

back