BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this product! It works so great for my skin... I have very sensitive skin so this product does a great job at calming and primeing my face. The consistency of this product is wonderful it. I would buy again!
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Lobe this product.. perfect for my skin and for my kit.. I use it all the time not a day goes by without using it.. it's extremely gentle .. it's just what I expected..this primer is part of my kit and a must have
Maria O.
Fort Myers Fl
This is my favorite product I use this every week for my skin if you wanna try send me a message and I will reel you all the details about this product if you used You are going to love it like me ❤❤🔥️️
Farhii J.
Portland , OR
Now who Disney live a good primer ? This is one of the best prime I have ever used , it was so gentle and covers up huge pros. I'm in love with this primer , it's a good base for a flawless foundation look.
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
One of the best primers that I've ever used! I have large pores around my T zone and this covers them and my skin looks flawless! I will definitely be repurchasing this primer! Love love love!
Janet T.
I wasn't a fan. It irritated my skin. I was disappointed, I bought it at a good price and didn't think it was that much more expensive than other brands, but it made my skin breakout.
Amber C.
This is one heck of a great primer. Not only is it the first primer i ever used, but its also very great quality. Its a bit expensive for my taste but, nonetheless, totally worth it.
Davyna R.
Denver CO.
5 stars it's a must if you want to use a primer. I love and if I had to keep only 1 of my make up products. The packaging was so nice and pretty and it is just a must if you want a great primer
Theresita  G.
Beaumont, CA
This product is great to control oil and mattifying. Because I have oily skin, I use this on my T-zone. I find it useful when it comes to controlling my oils but not so much when it comes to minimizing my pores.
Hannah R.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRIMER EVER! My makeup will last all day and night without near as much oxidization. Gentle on the skin, too! I am a repeat user of this product. I recommend this to all skin types!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?