BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
MAC Prep & Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment - Perfect for problematic areas of sensitive skin, it hyperhydrates and moisturizes deeply in spot treated areas, leaving your skin feeling ultra smooth and youthful. The traditional MAC scent is heavenly and refreshing.
Emely T.
This primer was just okay for me. It was one of the first primers I had ever purchased. I didn’t know much about primers. That I have tried more, I definitely feel like there better more effective ones.
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
Lovvvvvve this stuff. You can put it anywhere and it closes pores and smooths skin. Love it and it last forever on your face. And with the tube, you only need a little bit- a little goes a very long way. Worth the money.
Arron C.
Perfect for the oily T-Zone absolutely love this product and have been using it since I began my makeup journey. Pricing isn't bad due to the fact that it's MAC and it does what it claims. I would definitely purchase again and again. It's a staple for me!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I've been using the prep & prime for some time now and it's amazing. It really makes my makeup look flawless and it makes it last all day. I would definitely keep repurchasing and definitely recommend this to others!
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this product! It works so great for my skin... I have very sensitive skin so this product does a great job at calming and primeing my face. The consistency of this product is wonderful it. I would buy again!
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Lobe this product.. perfect for my skin and for my kit.. I use it all the time not a day goes by without using it.. it's extremely gentle .. it's just what I expected..this primer is part of my kit and a must have
Maria O.
Fort Myers Fl
This is my favorite product I use this every week for my skin if you wanna try send me a message and I will reel you all the details about this product if you used You are going to love it like me ❤❤🔥️️
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
Now who Disney live a good primer ? This is one of the best prime I have ever used , it was so gentle and covers up huge pros. I'm in love with this primer , it's a good base for a flawless foundation look.
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
One of the best primers that I've ever used! I have large pores around my T zone and this covers them and my skin looks flawless! I will definitely be repurchasing this primer! Love love love!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

MAC Cosmetics