BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I seriously love this stuff! I swear by it! I'm not someone who is easily persuaded by primers but I was totally swept off my feet with this one. It leaves my oily skin MATTE and keeps it matte without flaking or feeling overly dry. It helps to keep my foundation looking matte and a little goes a long, long way. I still do think $23 for .05 ounces is a little on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it. I just bought a bottle of it during the more recent $25 off $75 promotion going on so I basically got it for free. Woo!
Chevy B.
This tiny tube packs a punch! Keeps my t zone matte and perfectly prepped for any product I plan to put over it such as foundation, concealer or powders. I have oily skin and while this does not keep the oil away it does make my foundation appear matte for longer.
Ashby H.
I absolutely freaking love this! I have very oily skin to the point that I have to wipe it off my face up to four times a day. It's so nice that sometimes I will just use this without putting any foundation on. It definitely helps with making my pores look smaller and is absolutely AMAZING when it comes down to oil control. It is so worth paying $22 for it!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I am going on my 4th tube of this MAC primer which is not even marketed as a primer. I have extremely oily skin and this primer (along with my other magnifying primers) is the only thing that can keep me matte for over 8 hours. I use this before another mattifying that also has blurring effects and together the combination is great!
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
I love Mac products, specially there primer however, it can be a little heavy in the summer months! Tends to make my sweat but depends on what your use to! It doesn't beautiful things to your skin creating a smooth texture to your face allowing your make up to go in evenly.
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
Working in a bakery my face tends to get very oily. I also have a lot of breakouts and redness in my skin so this helps to smooth out the pores, give a long lasting matte finish and help to control my oil break outs. A good pair with this is the blemish gel the night before to reduce any kind of redness.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
MAC Prep & Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment - Perfect for problematic areas of sensitive skin, it hyperhydrates and moisturizes deeply in spot treated areas, leaving your skin feeling ultra smooth and youthful. The traditional MAC scent is heavenly and refreshing.
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
Lovvvvvve this stuff. You can put it anywhere and it closes pores and smooths skin. Love it and it last forever on your face. And with the tube, you only need a little bit- a little goes a very long way. Worth the money.
Arron C.
Perfect for the oily T-Zone absolutely love this product and have been using it since I began my makeup journey. Pricing isn't bad due to the fact that it's MAC and it does what it claims. I would definitely purchase again and again. It's a staple for me!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I've been using the prep & prime for some time now and it's amazing. It really makes my makeup look flawless and it makes it last all day. I would definitely keep repurchasing and definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

back