BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I tried a sample of this today since I made some purchases at MAC and let me tell you, this product is AMAZING. I’ve tried so many primers that simply separated all my foundation and made me look greasy and gross but this primer, it made my foundation stay on ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. Let me tell you about my job, I work in a laboratory and it’s very hot and I get sweaty really fast.. that also means my makeup starts to get greasy and I can actually feel it melting off my face. On top of that, my face is just oily in general so imagine that but 10x worse since my face is oily. My nose is always the first to go, by the end of the night, my nose and my whole T zone is makeupless and red. I can feel breakouts forming underneath my skin. But after today, after 14 hours of wearing makeup, and within that time, a 1 hour car ride in direct sunlight of 80 degree weather, and then 8 hours of being in the hot lab, also a bonus of sticking my head in very hot incubators to put stuff inside.. my makeup is still INTACT and my skin did not break out, at all. Not one pimple has formed today, when before I could not go a day without at least one new pimple forming. There is not one spot on my face where my makeup is still evenly applied like it was this morning. Sure, my face is shiny now and a little oily because that’s my skin type and I have to accept that, but it’s nothing that a little blotting powder won’t help. This product is amazing and I am going to buy the full tube ASAP. (the before and after pictures are different because the before was taken in the morning in natural light and the after was taken in artificial light after midnight)
Sofia T.
Winter Springs
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. You can use it before makeup, after makeup, or even if you’re not wearing any makeup that day. If you have oily skin, this is seriously a game changer. My skin is super oily and if I’m not wearing makeup the oil gets out of control but this product saves me. I just dab a little in my tzone with my beauty blender and it makes my skin look matte, no makeup needed. I’ve had it since August and I’m just now starting to run out - I use it like twice a week probably. This is a must have if your skin is oily 12/10
Melissa O.
Lake Elsinore
I received this in an ipsy bag, and was hesitant to use at first because it comes out of the tube a tan, shimmery color. But once I layered my foundation over it, it gave my skin a healthy glow that looked radiant, not glittery. I am not a skilled contourist or highlighter, so to have a product that helps illuminate my face all over is a huge helping hand! Not sure if I will purchase the full-sized version, but I will definitely make the most of my sample.
Monica C.
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. GO TO a MAC store and PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT! I discovered this recently, it's difficult for me to switch primers bcs I get attached to what I know works. I am so happy I tried this. A little pea sized amount (not too much or it gets patchy) on my t-zone is all I need to minimize my pores, control the oils from peaking through, mattify my skin and make my makeup last flawlessly throughout the day. It also does a good job of minimizing fine lines such as smile lines. This is gentle on my sensitive skin and works for all skin types!
Robin B.
Danville , KY
I was a little let down by this primer, I was expecting more. It felt great going on had a good texture and felt very moisturizing. But it didn’t wear great as they day would go on my makeup would come off by the end of the day. Especially on my nose and my more oily areas.
Olivia m.
kirtland
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRIMER! This primer makes my foundation glide smoothly over my skin and doesn’t make it look spotty or uneven. A natural glow as well! Definitely recommend this to everyone who loves makeup just as much as i do and want to SLAY their Instagram selfies!
Brenisha C.
Dallas
I have been using Macs Prep and Prime prior to using this product. The prep and prime worked but I started to get oily towards the end of the day. I went to Mac and was recommended this primer. OH MY GOSH!!! Where have I been? This primer drys matte and held up all day. I went to a Christmas party and didn’t have to blot or apply powder. My face is extremely oily! The product is definitely worth every penny.M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Being a oily girl I was so excited to try this product out. Once applying it to my T zones, after a day of wearing it under my foundation my face began to breakout badly. The product it’s self works well. My T zones were not oily for 10 hours. My makeup remained matte all day until I wash it off. No oily look, I didn’t have to blot not even one time. I was amazed by this product. I just wish it didn’t break me out. Overall this is a great product.
Emily M.
Ash Flat, AR
I finally see all the rave! I love this product. I can't pick an ultimate top favorite primer but this one is definitely towards the top of my list. I would definitely recommend. It is pricy but only a small amount is required so if you are sparing it could last a long while!M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Jeany C.
Orlando, FL
I got a sample of this product in a subscription box and I didn't really see much difference. It didn't minimize my pores but it did make my face feel softer. I dont think I would ever purchasethis for myself.
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

MAC Cosmetics