BY MAC COSMETICS #30 in Face Primer

Buy now on MAC Cosmetics
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil and shine.
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps conceal visible pores while controlling oil. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation; dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Exfoliating
  • Smoothes skin
  • Refines skin
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Controls oil
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Smooth evenly all over the face or to the desired areas after moisturizer (right before foundation) with fingertips or brush.

Buy on MAC Cos...
Sofia T.
Winter Springs
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. You can use it before makeup, after makeup, or even if you’re not wearing any makeup that day. If you have oily skin, this is seriously a game changer. My skin is super oily and if I’m not wearing makeup the oil gets out of control but this product saves me. I just dab a little in my tzone with my beauty blender and it makes my skin look matte, no makeup needed. I’ve had it since August and I’m just now starting to run out - I use it like twice a week probably. This is a must have if your skin is oily 12/10
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I was so excited about trying this considering I have very oily prone skin. This is was my very first Mac item that wasn't a powder so I didn't know what to except.

The primer was silky, like most, went on very smooth didn't pill. I put on my foundation it went on relatively great! Until I looked closer, and to my surprise, it already caked up!! It looked horrible. And around my nose it was already sliding. The next day I had an allergic reaction so..unfortunately this will not be the holy grail I was hoping for.
Melissa O.
Lake Elsinore
I received this in an ipsy bag, and was hesitant to use at first because it comes out of the tube a tan, shimmery color. But once I layered my foundation over it, it gave my skin a healthy glow that looked radiant, not glittery. I am not a skilled contourist or highlighter, so to have a product that helps illuminate my face all over is a huge helping hand! Not sure if I will purchase the full-sized version, but I will definitely make the most of my sample.
Teri L.
Springfield
I tried this for the first time this week as it came in my ipsy bag. I have been a long time Bare Minerals Prime Time user and I found this to be a very similar product. This is white from the tube and is clear when applied. A big plus is the packaging! Since this is a tube rather than a pump, I feel like I will be able to get more of the product out. For those who have not used a foundation primer, the reason to start today is that the entire purpose for a primer is to work as a long lasting base for foundation. A good primer will allow your foundation to last all day into the evening. I apply the cosmetics at 6 AM and am often not home until 8 PM. I need all day wear and a good foundation primer will do this for me.
Naomi M.
Warren
I absolutely love this! I have sensitive skin and other primers I've tried cause redness and clog my pores. This does not. It's very creamy, almost like a lotion. My foundation goes on flawlessly and holds well. Highly recommend
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a little bit more expensive that the other primers I’ve used but I absolutely love it. My makeup looks wonderful and stays in place all day. No clingy to dry patches. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
Makayla T.
Sweet Home
I got this product as a free sample or else I would’ve never purchased due to the price. But now that I’ve been using it, my foundation lasts way longer throughout the day. I even use it when I get out of the shower just to help moisturize my skin. It’s not thick or heavy. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after using this! Love love love!!!
Monica C.
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. GO TO a MAC store and PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT! I discovered this recently, it's difficult for me to switch primers bcs I get attached to what I know works. I am so happy I tried this. A little pea sized amount (not too much or it gets patchy) on my t-zone is all I need to minimize my pores, control the oils from peaking through, mattify my skin and make my makeup last flawlessly throughout the day. It also does a good job of minimizing fine lines such as smile lines. This is gentle on my sensitive skin and works for all skin types!
Robin B.
Danville, KY
I was a little let down by this primer, I was expecting more. It felt great going on had a good texture and felt very moisturizing. But it didn’t wear great as they day would go on my makeup would come off by the end of the day. Especially on my nose and my more oily areas.
Olivia m.
kirtland
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRIMER! This primer makes my foundation glide smoothly over my skin and doesn’t make it look spotty or uneven. A natural glow as well! Definitely recommend this to everyone who loves makeup just as much as i do and want to SLAY their Instagram selfies!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this actually worth the price ive seen a lot of YouTube's favrotes use this product but i have always preffered sephora but idk i might give this a try if i keep hearing all these good reviews
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Does it work well in oil skin?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have oily skin... is it good for all skin types?? Help lol
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Is this product recommended for skin with redness?
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Does this actually work though?

back