BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #40 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Gel Lotion Formulated With Special-effect Silicones. Evens Out Skin Redness And Skin Tone While Adding Radiance. Improves The Laydown And Application Of Foundation Or Powder.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Reduces Appearance Of Skin Redness By 14%
  • Evens Skin Tone By 20%
  • Improves Radiance By 22%
  • For All Skin Types
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Oil-free

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin i have combination to o...3 Answers
  • Anyone know of any good primers for dry skin? I currently...1 Answers
  • is this good for really oily skin? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice and soft. not greasy. makes my skin feel fantastic. makeup went in it perfectly. i can’t tell a huge difference in the benefits it gave my makeup, but did make my skin soft." in 50 reviews
  • "so good . very moisturizing good for dry skin , makes my makeup go on so nice and flawless. even has these shimmers in it to give your skin a glow " in 12 reviews
  • "I just tried this primer for the first time and I love how it makes my skin feel and how it keeps my makeup on for a longer time." in 1 review
Erin R.
I got this in a sample size in my July ipsy bag. I like it it hides my pores but I wouldn't say I'm poreless😉 matte finish no shimmer it's a great base for before foundation. Lol Mack in the 90s I  didn't  know there where steps to everything. Lol lotion primer foundation then concealer highlight sculpt  ECT ECT. I knew about concealer n foundation. I didn't know primers existed til youtube make overs🤣 this product is great given the brand. Wish they had s drug store affordable version. But I guess the closest is nyx.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Soooo in love with this I got it in my Ipsy bag and I’m so glad I got a chance to try it . It goes on like any other primer it has so sparkle to it which I was nervous about cuz I’m not so much a glittery gal . But woah once I applied my foundation on top I looked like a had perfect baby skin and I had used the same foundation Minus this primer and the result were not this good at all . I really want to try the formula with sunscreen if it’s just as good I am sold on this product forever .
Megan S.
usa
I get  iPSY bags every month. last month I got this primer! to say the least, IM IN LOVE! it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean! it doesn't make me feel (like other primers) oily or dry feeling or looking! you don't need much and it applies nicely and evenly all over. My makeup last all night! this is my go to when I plan on being out side in this texas heat al day!
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
I used this because I know it’s a necessity and haven’t tried any other brands. Keeps make makeup from being absorbed by my skin. It doesn’t make your face smooth for an even application for the foundation but sometimes it can feel a little slick once it has been applied.
Adrianna G.
El Cajon, CA
The first high end primer that I’ve purchased. I love how smooth it is to apply. Feels like putting on lotion. I don’t care for silicone primers. So this primer is a plus. It does have some shimmer in it. I assume for radiance. It is noticeable on your hands put applying it on your face and using your foundation you wouldn’t notice it. I recommend for dry to combination skin.
Taylor M.
Alliance
This is amazing! It even works on your eyes as a base!it is awesome for eyeshadow swatch pictures as well! I was amazed the second i used it. I will be recommending and buying more MAC products! Love it!!!!! Definitely a must have! Would buy it!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
One of my holy grail primers. I have very dry skin all year round and in order for my makeup to last all day, I need a good primer. I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and my look lasts all 8 hours of work and then some. It is very light weight and it does not make my skin feel oily. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Julie A.
Manalapan, NJ
i'm actually pretty upset that i used this primer because now i don't think i'll be able to use another. it makes you skin feel amazing and not at all greasy and keeps your make up looking and feeling great all day. now that i've used this primer i'm gonna need to make it a regular in my make up bag which sucks since it's so expensive.
Erica L.
This was the first primer I ever encountered a few years ago and I wasn’t impressed, but it’s been a few years so I figured that the formula might have been updated but it was not. It’s a light and a creamy formula that absorbs completely into the skin, but it does nothing for my makeup. It doesn’t help my makeup wear longer or stay where it’s suppose to, so if I wore it or didn’t I wouldn’t notice a difference.
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this primer! I am in show business and have to do stage make up every day, listing for about 6 hours through sweat. This is a great product to keep my make up long lasting, and protect my skin from the heavy make up I have to wear. It feels very light weight but gets the job done! I would definitely buy it again!
megi b.
New Castle
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin i have combination to oily skin, is it gonna work for me?
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?
April R.
I'm going to get this as a free sample from MAC. I wanted to know what I should expect from this having combination/oily skin?
Maria G.
BERLIN, WI
Anyone know of any good primers for dry skin? I currently use M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin but am looking to try some new products.