BY MAC COSMETICS #17 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Gel Lotion Formulated With Special-effect Silicones. Evens Out Skin Redness And Skin Tone While Adding Radiance. Improves The Laydown And Application Of Foundation Or Powder.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Reduces Appearance Of Skin Redness By 14%
  • Evens Skin Tone By 20%
  • Improves Radiance By 22%
  • For All Skin Types
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Oil-free

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

• M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin i have combination to o...3 Answers
  • Anyone know of any good primers for dry skin? I currently...1 Answers
  • is this good for really oily skin? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice and soft. not greasy. makes my skin feel fantastic. makeup went in it perfectly. i can’t tell a huge difference in the benefits it gave my makeup, but did make my skin soft." in 50 reviews
  • "so good . very moisturizing good for dry skin , makes my makeup go on so nice and flawless. even has these shimmers in it to give your skin a glow " in 12 reviews
  • "I just tried this primer for the first time and I love how it makes my skin feel and how it keeps my makeup on for a longer time." in 1 review
Lenise M.
La Quinta
I got this as a sample in my IPSY bag. I've used it under all my different foundations, in order to really see how it performs before reviewing. I absolutely love this primer. It makes makeup go on smooth, stay on a lot longer, and blurs like no other primer I have used. It isn't sticky, it isn't "pore-fessional" style, it isn't clear or jelly like. It comes out like a moisturizer, white, soft, and absorbs quick. Here's my advice for optimal use: Wash, and (still) moisturize your face. Apply the primer to mainly problem areas only (large pores, scars, wrinkles) , and then go fold some laundry or something, lol. Let the primer soak into your skin. When you conceal (which you should do before foundation to really see a difference) use a kabuku brush that is dense, and you'll see a very blurred, smooth canvas. Use a beauty blender to apply your favorite foundation, and you can't go wrong! Your skin will look amazing. You're welcome :)
Madi P.
Fountain Valley
I judged this product very harshly at first but I completely changed my mind after using it 4 days in a row. At first it might leave a dry but greasy residue on your fingers but it faded away quickly and that residue is not left on your face. I love the texture- it’s sort of a lotion and gel fusion. It glides I’m really smoothly and a little goes a long way. It’s an interesting product; it blurs the skin and my pores while still giving my skin a healthy radiance. By radiance I solely mean a healthy appearance, not like a glowy or shimmery primer which I’m glad about. I think my makeup applied smooth and lasted a decent amount of time on my face. It gave my makeup an extra couple hours, than usual, of good wear time before it began to break apart and fade which I really appreciate. Will be repurchasing and definitely recommend!
Erin R.
I got this in a sample size in my July ipsy bag. I like it it hides my pores but I wouldn't say I'm poreless😉 matte finish no shimmer it's a great base for before foundation. Lol Mack in the 90s I  didn't  know there where steps to everything. Lol lotion primer foundation then concealer highlight sculpt  ECT ECT. I knew about concealer n foundation. I didn't know primers existed til youtube make overs🤣 this product is great given the brand. Wish they had s drug store affordable version. But I guess the closest is nyx.
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
So I just recently got this as a sample in my monthly Ipsy and I was super excited to try it out. Of course I heard so much about MAC i was glad I was able to test it myself, and I LOVE it! This is one of the better primers I have used. It keeps my makeup on for a longer period of time and its non greasy which is awesome! Definitely will be buying the full size.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Soooo in love with this I got it in my Ipsy bag and I’m so glad I got a chance to try it . It goes on like any other primer it has so sparkle to it which I was nervous about cuz I’m not so much a glittery gal . But woah once I applied my foundation on top I looked like a had perfect baby skin and I had used the same foundation Minus this primer and the result were not this good at all . I really want to try the formula with sunscreen if it’s just as good I am sold on this product forever .
Lindsey G.
This is always a stable in my cabinet. Initials when I tried it I was ambivalent but over time it won me over. The staying power is great, the application is smooth, the pump is convenient so you don't get too much, glides on, and makes my makeup look great. The price is high but I've purchased it time and time again because I know it's a great product so I don't mind paying a little extra for something I can rely on.
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
I used this because I know it’s a necessity and haven’t tried any other brands. Keeps make makeup from being absorbed by my skin. It doesn’t make your face smooth for an even application for the foundation but sometimes it can feel a little slick once it has been applied.
Adrianna G.
El Cajon, CA
The first high end primer that I’ve purchased. I love how smooth it is to apply. Feels like putting on lotion. I don’t care for silicone primers. So this primer is a plus. It does have some shimmer in it. I assume for radiance. It is noticeable on your hands put applying it on your face and using your foundation you wouldn’t notice it. I recommend for dry to combination skin.
Taylor M.
Alliance
This is amazing! It even works on your eyes as a base!it is awesome for eyeshadow swatch pictures as well! I was amazed the second i used it. I will be recommending and buying more MAC products! Love it!!!!! Definitely a must have! Would buy it!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
One of my holy grail primers. I have very dry skin all year round and in order for my makeup to last all day, I need a good primer. I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and my look lasts all 8 hours of work and then some. It is very light weight and it does not make my skin feel oily. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
megi b.
New Castle
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin i have combination to oily skin, is it gonna work for me?
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?
April R.
I'm going to get this as a free sample from MAC. I wanted to know what I should expect from this having combination/oily skin?
Maria G.
BERLIN, WI
Anyone know of any good primers for dry skin? I currently use M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin but am looking to try some new products.