BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Serum That Saturates The Skin With A Concentrated Boost Of Hydration, Making It A Unique Hybrid Between Skincare And Priming. Gently Soothes, Revives And Replenishes The Skin While Preparing It For Foundation.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Plumps Skin
  • For All Skin Types
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• After Cleansing, Apply A Desired Amount To Fingertips And Blend Over The Face, Then Use Your Daily Moisturizer If Desired.

• I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have o...2 Answers
  • Does it come on a travel size ?2 Answers
  • Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to b...2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "i love priming my face with this product, it has the best texture to it and makes the skin feel so moisturised and fresh, so good for oily skin and dry skin as i normally have oily but my friend has dry and it works amazing on her too!" in 61 reviews
  • "it's an okay product. i wouldn't really classify it as a serum but more of a thin moisturizing primer. it works well for hydration but not long term. this doesn't have lasting benefits once it's removed. " in 36 reviews
Lexx E.
Fairfield , CA
I used to not wear any primer before applying makeup. Then I discover primer. Only I wasn’t wearing the right primers. My skin look scaley and flakey. I need new makeup so I went to MAC. The lady at the counter asked my skin type. She suggested this product. It doesn’t just sit on top of the skin. It absorbs. The absorption makes a difference. Everyone has been telling me makeup looks flawless. Yes!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This primer is amaZing I love to use it before putting on my foundation. This is good for combination skin that I have that is a natural feel with it. It's easy to apply and  blend and easy to use on an every day basis would definitely recommend to others
Jessica G.
Reedley, CA
I don't use a lot of makeup products, but I needed something when I was pregnant because I started breaking out very bad from hormones. I needed something to cover, but my skin was so dry that the Mac consultant told me I needed a Primer. So I bought this primer and I'm pretty pleased. It helps hydrate my skin so the foundation won't look so flaky. I feel like it could work better though. I have super dry skin and although it helps, my makeup still looks caked on and flaky because of dry skin.
Ann R.
Bronx
It goes on So smooth and Easley feels amazing on the skin you’re not greasy not shiny as she is wonderful and when applying my foundation It goes on perfectly love this product highly recommend it never leave home without it
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried the sample and it definitely helped my skin out with keeping it mosturized. It is easy to apply and blend and keeps skin looking smooth. Good if you have a dry face or dry patches on your face
Claudia T.
Laredo
I don't love this but I don't hate it. I think it's ok but it's not knocking my socks off. I've had it for a long time because I really don't see any difference by using it except for a slight luminosity.
I have even made myself put it on repeatedly cause I want to finish it and I've already spent money on it. Really won't buy it again.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Need Some Intense Hydration & Moisturizing to your skin!? Bam! Here it is Mac Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion Serum! Amazing Hydration! It's super lightweight serum that is a unique cross between skin care and make up primer! It soothes, revives and replenishes the skin while preping it for foundation!? That right there has me! It also makes your skin more radiant, improves the moisture barrier and plump skin so the fine line and wrinkle aren't so noticeable and fills in pores! I love it because it is used directly after your morning wash, prior to any skin care product or make up, and can be used alone (after you can continue and apply your make up!) Or you can use this and apply your other fave moisturizer or primer before applying make up and foundation! I've used it both ways and have seen amazing results not only in my skin complexion but in my make up application!!!! Radiant, condition and hydrated primed skin!!!! Absolutely love that it's preping and priming my skin while conditioning and hydrating it all at once! I have yet to find a product like this, or that offers all these properties and actually works!? Mac has always been a go to Skin Care and Make Up Brand for me! And its because they have such high quality products that work amazingly! This and Fix+ are just a few of Max's must haves! MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand has released it. It is beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. Its defiantly worth the price. You get great results and it will leave you very satisfied! I 100% recommended this to everyone!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such an amazing primer. I usually have really dry skin and this just gives me so much hydration to my face, and it just feel so nice and light weight on the skin. The scent is amazing, it kind of smells like aloe I feel like.
Sophia S.
LOOOOOVVVEEE this serum!! I can't say enough good things about it. It works for EVERYONE no matter if your skin is super dry or super oily. Its so hydrating and its my secret weapon to beautiful skin even with a heavy foundation on.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
I have been looking for a great primer that doesn't make my skin looks oily. Would this product do the job or does it depend on the type of skin I have?
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to be greasy after a long day. Thx!
Carena V.
Boerne, TX
I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have only used there eye and lip products i would like to know if this item will help clean my pores well as well as moisturize and smooth my skin?
Steph R.
Does it come on a travel size ?
Janeigne N.