BY MAC COSMETICS #52 in Face Primer

A lightweight serum that saturates the skin with a concentrated boost of hydration, making it a unique hybrid between skincare and priming. Gently soothes, revives and replenishes the skin while preparing it for foundation. 1.7 oz. Imported. - Color:...

• I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have only used t...2 Answers
  • Does it come on a travel size ?2 Answers
  • Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to be greasy a...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
For those of you with oily skin, Fix+ is a must-have “finishing mist.” On those days when my t-zone is a little oilier than usual, I find myself applying layer and layer of powder in an attempt to ‘blot’ the not-so-dewy-more-like-sweaty shine that appears down the centre of my face. Fix+ is the perfect tool to avoid that overdone cake-y look caused by excessive powder applications. A few sprays and the mist is quickly absorbed into the skin (and powder), evening out the complexion to leave a beautiful glow as though you’d just woken from an 8-hour sleep on a crisp spring morning.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
I went to MAC when i passed by one day and this product was recommended. I havent heard about this product as it is a new product. I have really sensitive and dry skin. This product did not irritate my sensitive skin but moisturized it. My skin is not flaking anymore and it feels smooth. Just one pump goes a long way. I love it!
Astrea D.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
This product is essential in contains a number of steps to prepare the skin for makeup because it is a super moisturizing serum, also it contains first setting and helps keep makeup for a long time absolutely is one of my favorites, price it is a little high but really worth it can get easily in any mac store, Sephora or ultra
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I tried a tester of this and fell so in love. It's moisturizing and soooo light. Like ridiculously light. I couldn't felt it on my skin but I saw differences in no time! I think it's worth the price. I put it on underneath routes my makeup and it made it look 10x better! Not sticky, not fragranced, just perfect.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
RALEIGH, NC
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
This primer has helped my skin from breaking out. I'm usually not a fan of more expensive makeup brands because I feel like they are usually not worth it. But this MAC primer has my face feeling refreshed and my makeup stays on all day. The only MAC product i won and i love it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
I love the way this product makes my skin feel. The only set back is the price. It's hard for me to justify buying a product for this price that isn't even my foundation, it's just a luxury step almost. If i had a limitless card to MAC, this would definitely be in my bag.
Maha A.
Maha A.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
This isn't a bad primer, but it's also not the best. I personally don't like MAC skin products for the face as I choose to use their make up more. I felt like this primer made my face oily and I don't usually have oily skin. There are better ones out there.
Aura L.
Aura L.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant 1.7 Oz
this primer is just amazing , it is soft and hydrate the skin very well, i use it because it is not
sticking, i love it beacause it doesen´t have sun protetion , bacause sometimes it stain the face, it gives you a matte finish and it is also refreshing
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I love love this product and how smooth it makes my skin feel for applying my foundation. I love the packaging. I have a combination skin type and it works great in my t-zone area which gets oily during the day and I would def recommend this product
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Loooove this! Although pricey, i bought this when i had my prom makeover and i had to buy $80 worth of product. I had to buy another one after i ran out because my dry skin NEEDED this!! I also use this to prime my face to help my foundation last!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
I have been looking for a great primer that doesn't make my skin looks oily. Would this product do the job or does it depend on the type of skin I have?
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to be greasy after a long day. Thx!
Carena V.
Carena V.
Boerne, TX
I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have only used there eye and lip products i would like to know if this item will help clean my pores well as well as moisturize and smooth my skin?
Steph R.
Steph R.
Does it come on a travel size ?