BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Lightweight Serum That Saturates The Skin With A Concentrated Boost Of Hydration, Making It A Unique Hybrid Between Skincare And Priming. Gently Soothes, Revives And Replenishes The Skin While Preparing It For Foundation.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Plumps Skin
  • For All Skin Types
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• After Cleansing, Apply A Desired Amount To Fingertips And Blend Over The Face, Then Use Your Daily Moisturizer If Desired.

• I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have o...2 Answers
  • Does it come on a travel size ?2 Answers
  • Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to b...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion
  • "i love priming my face with this product, it has the best texture to it and makes the skin feel so moisturised and fresh, so good for oily skin and dry skin as i normally have oily but my friend has dry and it works amazing on her too!" in 61 reviews
  • "it's an okay product. i wouldn't really classify it as a serum but more of a thin moisturizing primer. it works well for hydration but not long term. this doesn't have lasting benefits once it's removed. " in 36 reviews
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I received this in an Ipsy glam bag and thought it was just okay. I really didn't notice any difference with using this versus any other primer I've used. Except for the fact this wasn't pore minimizing or smoothing or anything. I haven't tried very many M·A·C cosmetics, but I always feel like they are a bit overrated.
Briana B.
Oh my goodness! This is the best primer ever! It lasted me through a hail storm! Recently I was visiting Iceland and this spray let me stay cute! Any workout beauties or those who live in stormy areas need this product!
Alexis M.
Fairfield, CA
I used to not wear any primer before applying makeup. Then I discover primer. Only I wasn’t wearing the right primers. My skin look scaley and flakey. I need new makeup so I went to MAC. The lady at the counter asked my skin type. She suggested this product. It doesn’t just sit on top of the skin. It absorbs. The absorption makes a difference. Everyone has been telling me makeup looks flawless. Yes!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!
Julie H.
Olathe
It works well. I typically use it as an extra moisturizer on top of my daily regimen on those days were my skin is needing extra hydration! It does help your foundation go on smoother and stay on better! I have used this after washing my face and before goundation alone without any of my normal skincare products! It works very well by its self too [with and without foundation added after]! I did notice less creasing with my foundation when I used this as well! Although it did have an interesting scent! Not bad but not good either!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
For the price, this primer is not something I would buy again. It feels great, it does the job, and it’s a good primer. But it isn’t magical, and for me there’s no good reason to buy this primer over a much more reasonably priced primer that does the exact same thing.
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This primer is amaZing I love to use it before putting on my foundation. This is good for combination skin that I have that is a natural feel with it. It's easy to apply and  blend and easy to use on an every day basis would definitely recommend to others
Lizbeth P.
Ome of my abosolute favorite setting sprays as they help prep my makeup perfectly as well as it helps to cover up some of my pores so they wont stand out ! Super easy application before and after my makeup! Would highly recommend to anyone who is interested and is stil debating on it !
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
I really like how i can use this to moisture my face an its not to heavy it dont make my face oilly after useing it an applying foundation . my foundation applys on perfectly with this M.A.C prep+ primer moisture.
Ann R.
Bronx
It goes on So smooth and Easley feels amazing on the skin you’re not greasy not shiny as she is wonderful and when applying my foundation It goes on perfectly love this product highly recommend it never leave home without it
Tori H.
Germantown
I have dry skin so this works nicely for me. I use it every day I got it from ulta. I am obsessed. I have bought multiple times. I think it works great for dry or combo skin. I would suggest it to others.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
I have been looking for a great primer that doesn't make my skin looks oily. Would this product do the job or does it depend on the type of skin I have?
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
Is this good for those with combo skin? I don't want to be greasy after a long day. Thx!
Carena V.
Boerne, TX
I have always heard awesome things about M.A.C , i have only used there eye and lip products i would like to know if this item will help clean my pores well as well as moisturize and smooth my skin?
Steph R.
Does it come on a travel size ?
Janeigne N.