BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Colour-free Base To Wear Under Lipstick. Adds Light Moisture, Smoothes And Refines The Lips. Improves The Appearance Of Applied Lip Products.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Reduces Lipstick Feathering
  • Provides Long-term Hydration
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply A Thin Coating Over Entire Lip Area And Over Lip Edges.
  • Follow With Lip Colour.
  • If Desired, Line Lips.

Buy on ULTA
  • "got this to use with my mac matte sin, as it’s super dry. it feels like a chapstick when applied. i’m not completely sure the difference between the two, but it does help with the dryness a bit" in 56 reviews
  • "this is a great moisturizing primer for my lips. i put it on right before my lip liner and it makes everything go on really nicely. i will say if your lips are extra dry this primer will not be enough. " in 14 reviews
Lucia J.
I love the Mac Prep+ Prime. You can wear this alone or with lipstick! I use it all the time! It will make your lipstick last longer on your lips! Also, it help my cut on my lip to heal faster! ( with Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant) I tried all the chapsticks that you could buy at the grocery store! Nothing work!! So this help my cut on my lip heal in 8 days!! ( using it like a chapstick) ( constantly for it to heal my lip and it work!)
Chessa C.
Manalapan
Yas. This is the biggest game changer for my lips. I love liquid lip sticks because I hate ombred lips and regular lipstick too easily goes on my cups etc. however it always dries out my lips. This is perfect to prime your lips before it. No more flaky dry lips after a day of liquid lipstick.
Yvette W.
This is great for wearing lipsticks...Especially matte lipsticks. It keeps your lips moisturized and makes the lipsticks last long. It creates a smooth canvas for any lip product. It smells good too! Now that I finally tried it, I prefer using this over any other lip balms, etc. It's definitely worth having especially if you like matte and retro matte lipsticks and don't want your lips dried out. I got it specifically for my Ruby WooM.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick . That lipstick is very dry so it helps a great deal. Its on the pricey side but is worth every penny!
Sofia C.
I don’t find that this product is at all necessary. I think it’s nice but it’s honestly as good as a chapstick. Moisturizes the lips and that’s about it. I would not repurchase this or recommend it, maybe if it was more affordable.
Alissa B.
One of the staples in my makeup bag. This product works wonders with different brands and finishes. I use it with every lipstick from name brand to drug store, matte to sheer and even stains! It seems pricey, but it is worth it!
Chantel A.
What happened this product I really didn't notice in different it pretty much like chapstick I didn't think it really did anything different so I probably won't be purchasing this and I'll just stick with regular chapstick
Kara Beth H.
My first time trying this I was skeptical but haven’t turned back since. This product fills in fine lines and preps your lips for even the most drying matte lip look. Makes any lip look beautiful, smooth, and comfortable.
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I love this! Keeps my lips hydrated, smooth and ready for my lipsticks! Only thing I don’t like about it is that it does not hold up well. All of mine have either melted, or broke.M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Lip
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love this lip primer. The only one that I use. It conditions and keeps the lips soft and hydrated. It also stops your lipstick from feathering or bleeding. It works great with any type of lip product and texture. I recommend to use on your clients if your a freelance makeup artist. Add this to your kit!
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Love this. Always have one in my make up stash and one in my bag. REALLY helps lipstick goes on smooth. I line with pencil, THEN use my prep n prime, let it set for five, then apply lipstick. Great staple.
Fabiana P.
Heredia, Costa Rica
Is this a good product? I want it, but first, i want your opinion
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
I have extremely dry lips all the time does this lip primer really hydrate and will i notice a difference?
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
Does this produce come in different colors for different skin tone?
Audrey S.
Drakesboro, KY
Does this really help? I use the face and lash primer but I've never used the lip primer.
Cristina M.
It 's only to hold the colour or also hydratation?