BY MAC COSMETICS #19 in Lip Liner

Full Description:
A Colour-free Base To Wear Under Lipstick. Adds Light Moisture, Smoothes And Refines The Lips. Improves The Appearance Of Applied Lip Products.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Reduces Lipstick Feathering
  • Provides Long-term Hydration
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply A Thin Coating Over Entire Lip Area And Over Lip Edges.
  • Follow With Lip Colour.
  • If Desired, Line Lips.

• Does this make much of a difference to lipstick2 Answers
  • Is this really work?3 Answers
  • Does this produce come in different colors for different ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "got this to use with my mac matte sin, as it’s super dry. it feels like a chapstick when applied. i’m not completely sure the difference between the two, but it does help with the dryness a bit" in 56 reviews
  • "this is a great moisturizing primer for my lips. i put it on right before my lip liner and it makes everything go on really nicely. i will say if your lips are extra dry this primer will not be enough. " in 14 reviews
Lucia J.
I love the Mac Prep+ Prime. You can wear this alone or with lipstick! I use it all the time! It will make your lipstick last longer on your lips! Also, it help my cut on my lip to heal faster! ( with Equate 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Skin Protectant) I tried all the chapsticks that you could buy at the grocery store! Nothing work!! So this help my cut on my lip heal in 8 days!! ( using it like a chapstick) ( constantly for it to heal my lip and it work!)
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
I definitely love this Mac cosmetic prep and prime lip cover on my use it before I hit put my lip liner and my lipstick on it just leaves a smooth surface to work with so your lipstick is not choppy and like flaky coming off and I love it I use it when I wear red or brown lipsticks so the color just looks flawless and it goes over my lips for a smooth finish
Freddie D.
stamford
I love this lip! It’s helps smooths my lipstick on well. and paired with the lip liner in and lipstick I use it really pops. Great packaging. Repeat user of this product. It last longer than 12 hours. YES ID RECOMMEND This to anyone. Got it from the Mac store. Love it, love it, love it! It keeps my lips from drying out
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I was a little wary to buy this product because of the inconsistent reviews, but I'm glad I took the leap! I use this product everyday before applying lipstick. It makes my lips smooth and helps the lipstick glide right on. It also keeps matte lipsticks from drying out my lips, so no more flakes or wrinkles! Woo!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
this primer does exactly what i need it to do. it keeps my lips moisturized and it’s long lasting. it’s like a pore filler for your lips and makes your lipstick look flawless. i used to only use this for special occasions, but now i’m reaching for it every single day. i don’t know what i would do without it.
Mallory M.
Naples, FL
This is hands-down the best lip primer I've used. I wear mostly matte liquid lip colors, which are often quite drying, and I always prime with MAC Prep + Prime Lip prior to application. I find that it definitely gives me longer wear, and does help a lot with feathering and other problems that matte liquid lipsticks sometimes magnify. I wish that it helped color stay on my inner lip, but thus far I haven't found any primer that helps with that. This is something I'll be buying again and again.
Brittney T.
Southfield, MI
This is a must have product in my makeup bag! Sleek packaging and a odorless lip primer great for underneath lipstick or on top to add hydration. Great to use if your want to overdraw your lips it helps prevent feathering. #1 lip product to have!
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
A good lip primer. It fills in your lips so it gives it a smoother surface for your lipstick to stick to. It doesn’t do much as far as hydrating as it’s just a primer not a lip balm/moisturizer so I would recommend applying a lip balm first then primer after it before you put on your lipstick!
Chessa C.
Manalapan
Yas. This is the biggest game changer for my lips. I love liquid lip sticks because I hate ombred lips and regular lipstick too easily goes on my cups etc. however it always dries out my lips. This is perfect to prime your lips before it. No more flaky dry lips after a day of liquid lipstick.
Rae W.
If you’re wearing any lip product, you HAVE to put this on first. It instantly moisturizes then quickly turns tacky to grab onto your lip products so they last longer and glide smoothly over the lips. It also helps reduce the appearance of lip lines so everything just works. MUST HAVE.
Fabiana P.
Heredia, Costa Rica
Is this a good product? I want it, but first, i want your opinion
Natali M.
Dalton , GA
I have extremely dry lips all the time does this lip primer really hydrate and will i notice a difference?
Cristina M.
It 's only to hold the colour or also hydratation?
Audrey S.
Drakesboro, KY
Does this really help? I use the face and lash primer but I've never used the lip primer.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Does this keep from your lipstick bleeding and also keep your Lip product on all day? Thanks