M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Future Length Lash Serum uploaded by Boussaci s.M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Future Length Lash Serum uploaded by Britnee J.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

The latest addition to our successful Prep + Prime fam ily is a new Patented formula that promotes natural lash growth for longer, thicker, stronger-looking lashes, with dramatic results visible in eight weeks when used twice daily. Designed to enhance over time, this breakthrough patent-pending treatment delivers a measurable, visible difference. Apply a thin line of serum to the base of the upper and lower lashes on clean, dry skin, morning and evening, and watch what happens. from this day forward, there is no looking back! see more...

Britnee J.
I am so upset that they discontinued this! I went out on a limb and purchased this once from the Mac counter inside of Nordstrom. I have curly and unruly lashes that don't seem to grow. I tried this and after two weeks, I saw results! I discovered shortly after buying that this had been discontinued but I am not sure why. Hopefully MAC will bring this product back or at least something very similar.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Increased my lash growth noticeably after a few weeks of use. Obviously I didn't see any results immediately. I had been putting coconut oil on my lashes religiously for years and i thought it was time to switch it up. I liked this product and I used it all but it's not worth the price when I could get a huge tub of coconut oil for the same price as this small bottle. I'll still be looking for a lash growth products.
member-34a6c
When. I tell you I had no lashes, I mean not at all but then my friend recommended me this product and there's no going back I swear my lashes have doubled in size and now there's not a day that goes by that I don't use this product morning noon and night!
Boudicca O.
So helpful and works so well. Great for prepping ypur lashes for any mascara. Worth the money as it it expensive but effective.  Would recommend to everyone. Easy to use and doesnt smell. Had a nice feel on the lashes. Not heavy or cakey in feel on the eyes. Would buy again
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jackie L.
Toledo, OH
This is by far the best thing that I bought from MAC it has help reduce the damage to my eyelashes. It just makes my lashs more longer and it's just gorgeous.
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
I love Mac products. This mascara is probably the best mascara I have ever used. I love the brush it comes with. I always buy my make up products at Ulta.
IRAM S.
I was not a big fan of this product, it does not really do much! it got clumpier. The formula was light weight but I did not like the end product.
Chi-mei C.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I really love this product! I was suggested by a friend and I love the formula. Fair price considering similar product from other brands.
Maria W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I loved this product! It just all i. all made my lashes more healthy and beautiful! I don't think they continued it though unfortunately!
Casey U.
Is this easy to work with
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Is this a good product?
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Does this product actually work/ is it worth the price?
melanie n.