BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Face Primer

Your favourite sun-shielding primer is now available in a new formula infused with antioxidants for advanced protection. A blend of mineral-rich nutrients, including red and brown algae extracts, iron and potassium, helps cells to retain moisture, absorbing instantly with a comfortable, non-oily finish. Suitable for all skin types, the nourishing formula protects against harmful broad-spectrum UVB and UVA rays, preventing dark spots, discolourations and premature skin aging. For fresh, healthy skin with a soft-focus effect, apply the primer before makeup.

Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I used this recently. First it lasts awhile and it doesn't take much to apply. Second is I thought it was going to be oily. It felt like lotion which wasn't so bad. I noticed my makeup looking less flawless during and after application with far less creasing and powder residue. I am happy with this primer and will continue to use it often. I recommend to try
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
This antioxidant-enriched lotion provides a luxurious texture while meeting all of your needs to protect skin from broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays. Absorbs into skin instantly, is comfortable, yet breathable. Non-oily formula. When worn under makeup it generates a soft-focus effect. Apply to skin over any M∙A∙C moisturizer and under foundation.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
Prevents appearance of dark spots
Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB 50
Features a comfortable, breathable formula
Non-drying
Dermatologist tested
Non-acnegenic
Ophthalmologist tested
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
This is such a wonderful product! It is light and it makes your foundation just glide on! I love that it has an SPF in it too! I feel like it prolongs the wear of my makeup overall too! If you aren't sure what primer to use, I would recommend getting this product!!
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
If you don't Ike the silicone texture of some priners, you would probably like this one better. I however like the gel/silicone texture for primers better as they work better with my skin. I feel like my skin just soaks this one up when I use it l.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I have tried a few primers and always come back to this one. It is light and makes my skin feel silky smooth. Not greasy at all. I wear it alone or with foundation over it. It gives me a flawless look! My only complaint would be about the packaging....the all black bottle makes it difficult to see the amount left. It is a bit expensive but worth the money and lasts a long time! I always recommend this to all my friends!
Bethany T.
E Helena
My favorite primer. It gives a nice smooth finish without leaving your skin feel heavy and greasy. It moisturizes as well which I love because my skin is naturally dry. Definitely worth the money
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this product, it is my go to during summer time! Who wouldn't want to protect their face with spf 50?! I definitely recommend this to anyone who is constantly on the sun! Must have item!
Haley S.
When you apply this product to your face it is very light, which I do enjoy. This product is easy to apply with a very smooth finish and it has lasted me all day. I apply this product with just my hands and it is very easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who asks it is one of the only primers that I have used!
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
I got a sample of this primer to test before I bought the full sized one... LEMME TELL YA - I was far from disappointed!!! I have dry skin and this made it feel silky smooth. I tailgated in the heat for four hours, spent three hours at a football game, and came home to nap for an hour and my makeup had not moved!!! This is a miracle, y'all.
Mai L.
Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of this product. I felt like it was okay and there was nothing special about it. Plus, it was pretty expensive. I did like the shimmer in the product. Something you can wear by itself and underneath your foundation.