BY MAC COSMETICS #77 in Face Primer

This Antioxidant-enriched Lotion Provides A Luxurious Texture While Meeting All Of Your Needs To Protect Skin From Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Rays. Absorbs Into Skin Instantly, Is Comfortable, Yet Breathable. Non-oily Formula. When Worn Under Makeup It Generates A Soft-focus Effect. Apply To Skin Over Any M∙a∙c Moisturizer And Under Foundation.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Over Moisturizer.
  • Use With Any M·A·C Cleanser And Moisturizer.
  • Should Be The Last Step Of Your Skincare Regimen And The First Of Your Makeup Application.

MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50
  • "this antioxidant-enriched lotion provides a luxurious texture while meeting all of your needs to protect skin from broad spectrum uva/uvb rays. absorbs into skin instantly, is comfortable, yet breathable. non-oily formula. when worn under makeup it generates a soft-focus effect. apply to skin over any m∙a∙c moisturizer and under foundation. key claims and benefits prevents appearance of dark spots offers broad spectrum uva/uvb 50 features a comfortable, breathable formula non-drying dermatologist tested non-acnegenic ophthalmologist tested" in 72 reviews
Katherine Y.
I do not leave the house without this product. I wear it mixed with my moisturizer every single morning. I also am trying to protect my hands from the sun damage of driving, so I put it on my hands each morning too! I love that is has 50+ spf and it works well! Highly recommend if you wear makeup and want a sunscreen base!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I have tried a few primers and always come back to this one. It is light and makes my skin feel silky smooth. Not greasy at all. I wear it alone or with foundation over it. It gives me a flawless look! My only complaint would be about the packaging....the all black bottle makes it difficult to see the amount left. It is a bit expensive but worth the money and lasts a long time! I always recommend this to all my friends!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
My favorite primer. It gives a nice smooth finish without leaving your skin feel heavy and greasy. It moisturizes as well which I love because my skin is naturally dry. Definitely worth the money
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I used this recently. First it lasts awhile and it doesn't take much to apply. Second is I thought it was going to be oily. It felt like lotion which wasn't so bad. I noticed my makeup looking less flawless during and after application with far less creasing and powder residue. I am happy with this primer and will continue to use it often. I recommend to try
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
I got a sample of this primer to test before I bought the full sized one... LEMME TELL YA - I was far from disappointed!!! I have dry skin and this made it feel silky smooth. I tailgated in the heat for four hours, spent three hours at a football game, and came home to nap for an hour and my makeup had not moved!!! This is a miracle, y'all.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
This is such a wonderful product! It is light and it makes your foundation just glide on! I love that it has an SPF in it too! I feel like it prolongs the wear of my makeup overall too! If you aren't sure what primer to use, I would recommend getting this product!!
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
If you don't Ike the silicone texture of some priners, you would probably like this one better. I however like the gel/silicone texture for primers better as they work better with my skin. I feel like my skin just soaks this one up when I use it l.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I don't use this product on a daily basis, but it definitely makes a difference underneath my make up when I do. It really smoothest out my complexion and adds a nice slight glow that makes my face look fresh and youthful. Big fan!
Mandie A.
I originally got this as a sample then went back for the full product. I love how it helps make my huge pores less noticeable. Paired with foundation it gives me a flawless face. I would for sure recommend this to others.
Vanessa S.
I love this primer. I use it everyday before applying my make up. It leaves it fresh and hides blemishes and open pores. My normal is a combination and it keeps it even finish. Would recommend this product