BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Face Primer

Your favourite sun-shielding primer is now available in a new formula infused with antioxidants for advanced protection. A blend of mineral-rich nutrients, including red and brown algae extracts, iron and potassium, helps cells to retain moisture, absorbing instantly with a comfortable, non-oily finish. Suitable for all skin types, the nourishing formula protects against harmful broad-spectrum UVB and UVA rays, preventing dark spots, discolourations and premature skin aging. For fresh, healthy skin with a soft-focus effect, apply the primer before makeup.

Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
This primer has a fiercely loyal following - so much so that the brand has launched an entire range of alternative versions to suit every different skin type and requirement. The original is second to none, and gives skin a soft-focus finish and silky texture.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Richland, WA
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
I persobally love this product because unlike some other brands this one comes with a sunscreen in it. Also i am an olive volor of skin so it is usually very hard to find make up that matches and blends with my face, but with mac it wasnt to bad.
Desirae Y.
Desirae Y.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
I love this product because it makes my foundation go on so much smoother and last so much longer throughout the day. The SPF 50 is an added bonus because it protects your skin from harmful sun exposure without leaving your skin feeling greasy.
karissa m.
karissa m.
Torrance, CA
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
I really love this primer because of the spf. Although it has sunscreen it is still light and airy not greasy feeling. It is a decent price and lasts a long time. Leaves skin feeling smooth making applying foundation easy
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
Mac makeup products have always been one of my favorite brands of makeup to use. This primer is also one of my favorites. Leaves a nice finish and the spf 50 is great! one of the highest spf primers I've found.
sisley r.
sisley r.
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
This is old school primer. It is good but there are a lot of other better ones on the market. For hte price this does it job well. Moderately priced. Works fine for my dry skin, easily sinks into the skin
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
This is the best primer I've ever used!!! It feels like lotion on my skin when I apply it blends our smooth like butter lasts all day makes your makeup feel super super soft all day and amazing
gabrielle r.
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
I really like this primer! I've only used it as a sample, idk why I haven't bought it yet. It evens my skin tone, smooths my texture, and provides a nice subtle sheen.
Connie M.
Connie M.
Mira Loma, CA
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
Love this stuff!!! Can't start ur face makeup without applying this first!! It keeps your face on perfectly in place all day!! I absolutely love it!!
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Review for: M A C Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 / PA +++
This is the best product I have found as a primer. While it can be a bit pricey, it is really with it. Plus, it offers excellent SPF protection.