Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I purchased the yuzu oil recently and have been using it for about a week and I really like it! It has a light citrus smell that's not overwhelming or lingers on the skin. I put a drop into my cream contour products to apply and it makes the products apply so much smoother. I've used it about a week and so far no breakouts or irritation so I would have to say I recommend!

I almost forgot! I saw a post about adding some oil to your MAC pigments for a liquid shimmer I tried it and it works! I have to experiment a little more for how it wears but the consistency is amazing.