BY MAC COSMETICS #4 in Face Oil

A unique oil that leaves skin feeling energized and moisturized with a healthy glow.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Infused with natural properties derived from plants, making it nourishing and gentle for the skin. Leaves skin feeling energized and moisturized with a healthy glow. This unique oil can be used alone, under makeup or mixed with a treatment or makeup to improve comfort, emollience or wear of product. Grapefruit & Chamomile scent.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Soothes, clarifies and conditions skin
  • Improves radiance
  • Hydrating
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Smooth four to five drops of oil over cleansed skin or combine with moisturizer or foundation and blend over skin.
  • Smooth approximately four drops of oil over cleansed skin on the face and/or combine approximately four to five drops of the oil with your daily face or body moisturizer.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Essential Oils Grapefruit & Chamomile
  • "Yasssss! I love this oil has lots of essentials in it super hydrating I mix it or pat it on my face when I do my make up I mean who doesn't love a hydrated face even with a beat face I'm ugh hello lol but yes definitely a must grab and I recommend good for all skins not to pricy but definitely worth it I'm actually running low on some so I'm gonna have to grab some mor!! " in 127 reviews
Chani P.
Los Angeles
I’m definitely a MAC girl. I’ve used Mac cosmetics since I started wearing makeup. I love to try all of the new products and this is one of my favorite newcomers. I believe in the concentrating powers of face oils and I love the application of this primer. It doesn’t leave your face oily, but it is extra hydrating and smells so delicious. My only complaint (which honestly is none) is that I wish there was more in the bottle because I have a heavy hand but a little goes a long way with this product. I find MAC to be extremely affordable compared to other leading cosmetic brands and I know I’ll get another one of these bad boys!
Rashell V.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm a huge MAC buyer so I'm always giving MAC the benefit of the doubt for being on the cutting edge of makeup and products. This oil is no exception. I purchased it after seeing it on every make up artist's Instagram feed. Now I know why. I have extremely oily skin and I was on the fence about putting face oil on. But what they say is true. The oil did not make my face oiler. Granted it still gets shiny half way through the day but I'm used to it. My studio fix liquid glides on my skin and stays put all day long. I just wonder how long the bottle will last. Be careful not to put on too much, only 1-2 drops is all you need!
Chasity H.
Arlington, TX
I began using this face oil in December of 2017 I purchased it after getting my makeup done by one of the makeup artist there. It went on perfectly and stopped the appearance of my dry skin flakes, I usually get those in the winter time. After using the oil for 2 consecutive days my face broke out really badly. My face is highly sensitive and the citrus in from the grapefruit cause the breakout. This is a great oil for those that do not have sensitive skin. I gave the oil one star because it caused me to break out I hope this helps! M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Essential Oils Grapefruit & Chamomile
Jha V.
Ok so I went on a little panic when they discontinued making this for a short time ( little did I know that they were just re-packaging it adding more options to it). This review is for the original essential oils. I saw one of the top MAc Senior artist incorporate it to their foundation during a masterclass and my foundation game has never been the same. It is a great add-on moisturizer for clients with dry patches, apply a minimal amount to it and foundations won't cling to it. When mixed with foundation, usually just half a pump otherwise it will counteract and have your makeup slip off. But when you get it right, the finish is just gorgeous, you skin but better and looks amazing in photos. Now that it is back in stock with the added scents, I still stick to the original one since I'm very cautious some clients might have a sensitive sense of smell like I do. Must-have status.
Hannah W.
I’m always really careful about oils on my face because I have really oily skin but when I tried this the first time my skin didn’t get too oily throughout the day! Super cute bottle too and it smells good! I was a little oily throughout the day but that’s to be expensive. Definitely one of the better oil printers out there
Hannah K.
I wish I could give a zillion stars for this! This is my holy grail face oil! I only need a few drops for my entire face, it is very gentle on my skin and helps my dry skin! I also use this with my Cream based makeup products, to help the application be more smooth and helps if the makeup is dry, to revive it! I absolutely love this face oil and I highly recommend it!!
Naomi S.
Ocala
i LOVE this product. i have naturally oily skin, so i do not use this all over my face but i use this product to bring out pigments in certain eyeshadows and i also use it to prep my lips for any lipstick that can be drying. this product is great, especially if you're creating an eye look with glitter eyeshadow. if you put some oil on your finger before picking up the eyeshadow, it helps the product stick better and look amazing!
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
Omg this stuff is amazing! I wish I would've got this sooner. My face has been really dry lately & it's hard to get my makeup to look good. I used this today for the first time right after washing my face & my makeup went on nice & smooth and looked amazing. You couldn't even tell that I had dry skin & had a nice healthy glow. Love it! Will definitely buy again.
Tasha B.
Duncan
I believe everyone stays the same thing about this product! It just works! It leaves your face feeling and looking Matte, clean, lite, and flawless. Decent people might be a little too expensive but MAC also has this product in mini bottles for just $10. Either way I feel like it’s worth it!!! Definitely my number one face primer!!!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
The most versatile oil I’ve ever used. I can use this at night, under makeup, mixed in with makeup, dropped into my fix +, under my highlighter to make it bright and smooth, or on my eyes and lips!!! It smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin. It’s a rich oil but it sinks in quickly so you can apply makeup over it. Love it!!!
Mary B.
Mission
Do you apply this before the primer? And is it good?
Deyanira M.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product leave your skin oily ? And do you apply it before or to the foundation ?
Jessica W.
Any dupes for this product? I want to try an essential oil and have heard great things about Mac's, but want to start with a lower cost one first.
amina A.
Grenoble
Can I use it even if I have an oily skin ?
Does this work for dry skin which is sensitive? I'm thinking if it's worth my money or not.