BY MAC COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

• I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering ...3 Answers
  •  DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetic...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really enjoyed this product, although a bit pricey for the size..the quality makes up for it. A little bit goes a long way and the package is small enough to fit in your pocket if needed.
Georganna S.
Longwood
I have a lot of redness showing up since I got my 40s. This helps great with making my face look even. It sets it perfect to be able to contour without having a ton of makeup on. Will use again
it's wonderful! I love! he correcting everiting and it's very simple.The make-up lasts all night and has an extraordinary beauty! You have corrected skin, closed pores and even a touch of color !!!I'll always buy.
Fernanda G.
Centralia, WA
Mac cosmetics prep + prime cc colour correcting spf 30 is an excellent product I love it really does what it's supposed to do it gets the job done. I really recommend this product.
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
This products doesn't bleed through my foundation and no matter how dark my discoloration is I only need a pea size amount for around my mouth and under each eye!
Aubrey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this stuff, but it's pricey for me so I can't make it a staple. It covers beautifully for someone that doesn't want to wear foundation. I have combo skin.
Brittney M.
Review for: RECHARGE more...
This is one of those products that I won't let myself run out of. I use the yellow CC (neutralize) every day under my foundation to color correct my rosy cheeks and forehead. The best tips I have for this product are a little goes a long way, the size of a chocolate chip will be more than enough for your entire face; only apply this product where you need to color correct; it is oil controlling, so if you're dry make sure you use a good moisturizer first; and lastly, apply this product, let it really set for about 5 minutes before applying foundation on top. ((I hope this helps, I'm a MUA at MAC and I feel like a lot of people are just unsure of how to use this product))!
Cheyenne M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: RECHARGE more...
I had never heard of this product until it was recommended for me. I have terribly darker under eye circles even when I'm well rested, but I can't seem to find anything to truly cover up the darkness. A MAC consultant recommended this for me and it has seriously changed the way my face looks! It totally covers the darkness under my eyes and looks great under foundation and concealer. It does, however, lose some of its full coverage effect on my oily skin after several hours.
Christen A.
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
I love a great primer to hide my large pores. This one does a great job. Plus what I love most is the spf protection it has in it. I am light skin so having that extra protection is wonderful.
Sue A.
This was my first time trying CC cream and it went on smooth and not totally sheer but not totally thick either. It felt sheer and light but I could see there was some coverage which I liked.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30