M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

What other CC it can be compared to?
Is this full coverage or more like lightweight medium cover?
How well does this work? Does it apply easily?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!” in 51 reviews
Jaipur
Mac is the most popular brand when it comes to colour correction specially for the under eye area! The product is great. Though a good blending technique is required to use this product but its a win win situation.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Cochrane, AB
Love this for color correcting aging spots , blemishes , and rosacea. Works awesome and looks natural. One of my favourite for makeup clients. Price point isnt bad either
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
I like this cream does cover very well, I’ve got the smaller bottle. I love this product. Whenever I have a blemish or other mark on my face. This will easily correct and mask the imperfections. Make sure you blend well and use a good moisturizer as a base because it tends to make skin dry. Love!
Oily, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Ji-Paraná
Fiz um pedido desse produto a pouco tempo achei bem legal a formatação dele achei que bacana tem diferentes tons para você escolher o melhor para você e suas clientes é de fácil acesso hoje em dia e recomendo para voce testar essa marca que gosto e me agrada bastante...
Oily, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Doral, Fl
Es un producto asequible, cubre bien la piel y da buen aspecto. Rinde más que otros productos del mercado. Es un producto neutro tanto para pieles grasas como secas. Es fácil de aplicar y fundir. Siempre lo compro, no lo cambiaría por otro. 100 porciento recomendando!
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
I love the finish of this brand and especially the duration is incredible! 👌👌👌👌👌I can feel confident using this brand because it does not run easily and is very light when placed on the skin👧💎💄. It is of great quality, from my part 100% recommended !!👌👌👌😍😍😍😍😍
Santa Cruz
metro quedo perfecto el corrector, no lo senti pesado en mi rostro me quedo como un aspecto iluminado, como si recien me hubiese realizado un facial, a mi me gusta hacer deportes siempre voy al gymnasio asi que pobre utilizar si es que se salia con el sudor y para mi sorpresa quedo fijo el producto, es un buen corrector asi que lo recomiendo a mi me encanto.
Combination
This is my fave product to use when im on holiday. I love having the summer heat as my makeup but this cc cream above any other that i have used just balances out my complexion where needed, adding to my sunkissed skin. The onlu thin i need to do is lightly fill my eyebrows, a coat of mascara and a swipe of lip balm and im ready to hit the beach
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Doral, FL
estoy totaltmente enamorada de los productos MAC (no del precio claro) pero este concealer me brinda todo lo que necesito en un corrector y es super suave que se impregna en tu piel dando un acabado muy natural. yo los uso mucho debajo de los ojos por las famosas ojeras matutinas y para darle mas impacto al contorno de mis cejas....
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Miami , FL
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I’ve used these in the past and feel like they’re mostly for correcting but you have to wear something on top, like a powder or actual foundation which to me defeats the purpose. Also the color range is very small and the texture is very dense so in darkish skin you would have to thin it out. There’s more products that can actually do the job without the hassle
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...