BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Katie L.
Newton, KS
Smells great and keeps my face feeling fresh and ready for when I apply my make up. No shimmer and not oily either! My make up looks great all day long!!! Good for either oily or dry skin! I buy it every time mine runs out!
🔺🔻©Hri$Tina🔺🔻
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Honestly the best primer I have used.It works so good on my skin honestly I recommend this so much.This is basically the only primer I go for if anything.It does what it says & my skin is naturally sensitive & I never breakout using this.LOVE THIS!
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Wrk very well .Neautralize is great for redness. Apply a small amount one area needed for correcting. Sheer creamy texture won't affect foundation or products used on top.
Gabriela F.
I like this first because it diminishes the appearance of the pores and does not contribute fat to the skin. Coverage medium. Long lasting. It has a good price-quality ratio. I can not compare it with another product. I would buy it again. I love so much
Allie G.
This is a great high end product for anyone looking for a new primer. It has spf 30 and a natural finish which is great! It's good for all types of skin and it color corrects amazingly will repurchase again.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
Review for: NEUTRALIZE more...
Hello it’s MAC, they can do no wrong with my skin, everything I purchase from them goes on smoothly and makes my skin look flawless. What I love about this color corrector is that it goes on smoothly, and blends well.
Kennedy B.
I have found this super useful. I never use to use a primer but I have found that by using it my make up stays on a lot longer than not. And it helps with my acne which is a little out of control. This product is fantastic.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Review for: NEUTRALIZE more...
Love this CC Colour correcting cream. The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it so you don’t have to worry about applying sunblock before hand. I would recommend this product because it feels and looks great on your skin!
Jenna O.
Seattle, WA
This is amazing. It neutralizes the redness my skin has and also covers blemishes without feeling too heavy. I love that it has SPF 30- perfect for everyday use.

I'm hoping one day MAC will have an organic CC cream!
Tekia F.
Evansville, IN
My go to prep and primer! This has a light shimmer to it but it tones down once you apply foundation and powder. This makes my makeup stay put all day. I highly recommend this product!
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?