BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
valentina y.
Demasiado bueno te prepara el cutis para el super maquillaje que te vas hacer me encantas mucho demasiado
Marium M.
Its works well for dry to oily skin its moisturizing skin so well and prepare skin for foundation so well
Minseok R.
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Me lo deja increible me lo empareja la utilizo como mi rostro es de dos colores esto me lo deja increible
hfaaa 3.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
One of my favourite cream
It keeps refreshing and looks good and great on face..I will keep buying this!
Millie C.
This was one of the best primer/colour corrector I have ever used it is amazing I really recommend it 😍
Expat B.
Jeddah
Highly recommended.
Very effective.
Evens skin tone.
Non greasy.
Hides pores.
Definitely give it a try.
carina R.
produtos maravilhosos com otimas coberturas com preparaçao completa cores maravilhosas otima hidrataçao
Laryssa de Tróia d.
Todos falam maravilhas desse produto e eu tenho MUITA vontade de testar ele. Espero ter a oportunidade
Yusbeth❤❤
El primer me encanta mucho esta muy lindo me encanta su consistencia divino tambien algo magico ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jessica L.
I think this product is good, i like me everythin for MAC, i loved her products, bronzer, prime, etc.
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?