M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

What other CC it can be compared to?
Is this full coverage or more like lightweight medium cover?
How well does this work? Does it apply easily?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!” in 51 reviews
Livingston, NJ
This is a great CC cream that I have used as a primer. The tube lasts a really long time, because you don't need a lot on your face. It also has spf which is great. I would recommend this product for anyone with any skin type.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I was given this as a gift and man was I happy! Has excellent smoothness, you are able to watch it absorb so quickly ams have no worries about the sun shine it is 30Spf. This prep& primper ifs amazing for anybody face.
Combination / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
quem nao dispensa uma boa make nao deve abrir nao do primer,melhor amiga de nos mulheres na hora da maquiagem,ele e o truque para ter a pele mais bonita por muito mais tempo.ele ajuda a hidratar e proteger ele promove o fechamento de poros,evitando o contato danoso dos produtos de maquiagem aho super bom usar o primer e sempre na sua necessaire
Silver Spring, MD
This product is AMAZING!!!! I love the longevity of the product. It makes my Makeup look flawless throughout the day. It helps hide pores. It's sweat resistant for my face. I look amazing from morning to night with this product. No smudging or smearing and yes I would definitely buy this again
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Memphis, TN
This is an excellent primer. I've been using it for about a year now. It applies smoothly and blends well. Even though the tub is small it call last a while if you only use dime size portions. I really wish it came in a bigger size. Yes , I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Huntsville , AL
This was flawless I loved it. It was a great buy. I loved using it, a little went a long way with this product. It was so easy to apply and filled my pores beautifully. I have combination skin and it worked with my oily areas very well. This is a product I do recommend to everyone
Combination
Kentwood, LA
I had to splurge and get this color correcting cream by Mac! I wasn't honestly familiar what color correcting would do but with the prep and the prime it puts a shine and a smile on. I am amazed what the difference colors treated!!
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Sensitivity
Bellevue, NE
Review for: RECHARGE
I'm not big on many MAC products but I also haven't gotten the opportunity to try them. Besides the Fix + spray, this is one of the only other products I've tried and I'm just not that impressed. I've tried many other brand name primers and I don't see myself reaching for this item very much.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
I only use this primer for certain occasions I do notuse it on a bad break out its a reallygoodprimer it blends well it hides my pores reallywell I don't worry about that and I have oily skin so it's a good combination on oily skin and I recommend to others it worth it
Prep+prime cc colour correcting  is the bomb, it evens out your skin tone, brightens my dull skin and protects your skin with an spf 30 it is really great for summer time.You can use it alone or use it under your make up, I will definitely repurchased again.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...