BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
I love using this with my foundation to correct the colour. It's so easy to apply and is very smooth. Isn't too cakey as well and looks so nice on. The packaging is simple and easy to open. It helps hide my pores as well I would recommend to others :)
Mac has a refreshing and perfect effect for sensitive skin. That brand is incredible, I love it. I would always use this product because I have sensitive and white skin and it is ideal for me. I recommend it to all people!
It is the softest and lightest product I know
This CC Prime by MAC is awesome, as always MAC is top quality, it covers, protects (30 SFP) and prepares skin for make up. It's soft and easy to apply, it has a nice texture. It is pricy as all MAC products, but it is worth the high price for the top quality product.
Arelie R.
It provides long-term hydration. It really works with my oily face because it is oil free and it really do control the oilyness of my face. It also have blurring effect that reduce the appearance of my pores.
shabnam b.
bd3 7ab
I use this   primer is so good it minimise my pores I love this product and use very often love it as nw my daughter is 13 and she love makeup just like me and she also use this climbers to prep her skin.
Kiara P.
This product gives my skin a brightened and dewy effect, and my makeup applies so much nicer when I have this as a base. I feel it moisturises my dry skin and helps to conceal any uneven patches of skin.
Micaela C.
Rua Sargento Antonio Pedro 121- Bairro: Eldorado. Delmiro Gouveia - AL
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
Esse CC crem da MAC é aquele produtinho que amaremos sempre em nossas maquiagens, e digo isso porque é algo que não podemos deixar de ter. Simplesmente amo, e nunca deixo de usar.
Maria Fernanda A.
Bogotá
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
 Is a lightweight primer, makes our makeup look natural. With this product our pores are closed, something that our skin thanks us. With this special product and the best brand recognized worldwide
BlackGirl M.
Jessica here, from Black Girl Magic NL! Today I bought this MAC product after the MUA there helped me.
I. Love. It !!

For my mixed skintone it works miracles. After the winter my face looks super pale and transparant, I lost my melanin :(

This product helps me out, so much! It gives back the glow to my face, it smoothens en equals a little bit, the product is light weight and can be used with or without a foundation on top!
For a daily and natural look, this is perfect!

The only con I found is that its low coverage, but what can you expect. Its not a foundation! MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30 MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Assèye M.
Review for: RECHARGE more...
This primer is brilliant it keeps my makeup on and stops my face from getting oily , it is quite expensive especially when you wear makeup a lot it has a natural finish which is good I would buy again
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?