BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Very creamy and light! I use it in Adjust which is a peachy orange beige color correct my black circle under my eyes. I use a very tiny amount and dab it with my fingers before applying the concealer. Love the fact it contains sun protection. But I felt that it was drying fast so I had to blend really quickly once I applied it.
Misty D.
I was given this as a gift and man was I happy!
Has excellent smoothness, you are able to watch it absorb so quickly ams have no worries about the sun shine it is 30Spf.
This prep& primper ifs amazing for anybody face.
Paola R.
quem nao dispensa uma boa make nao deve abrir nao do primer,melhor amiga de nos mulheres na hora da maquiagem,ele e o truque para ter a pele mais bonita por muito mais tempo.ele ajuda a hidratar e proteger ele promove o fechamento de poros,evitando o contato danoso dos produtos de maquiagem aho super bom usar o primer e sempre na sua necessaire
Dani F.
St Marys, ON
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
I generally love every MAC product, but I’m giving this one only 3 stars because although it does correct colour, its texture didn’t work well for my oily skin. I generally need products that don’t make me feel melting and this is what I felt with this one. Good option for winter, when skin is drier.
ailayvone a.
Prep+prime cc colour correcting  is the bomb, it evens out your skin tone, brightens my dull skin and protects your skin with an spf 30 it is really great for summer time.You can use it alone or use it under your make up, I will definitely repurchased again.
Sonia V.
Barcelona
nice texture , nice smell adjust well with my skin color imperfection and seems to suit good with my dry skin. a little quantity is enough to cover the area I need it the most. not sure it last all day so perhaps I will be willing to try another brand
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
I love using this with my foundation to correct the colour. It's so easy to apply and is very smooth. Isn't too cakey as well and looks so nice on. The packaging is simple and easy to open. It helps hide my pores as well I would recommend to others :)
Mac has a refreshing and perfect effect for sensitive skin. That brand is incredible, I love it. I would always use this product because I have sensitive and white skin and it is ideal for me. I recommend it to all people!
It is the softest and lightest product I know
This CC Prime by MAC is awesome, as always MAC is top quality, it covers, protects (30 SFP) and prepares skin for make up. It's soft and easy to apply, it has a nice texture. It is pricy as all MAC products, but it is worth the high price for the top quality product.
Arelie R.
It provides long-term hydration. It really works with my oily face because it is oil free and it really do control the oilyness of my face. It also have blurring effect that reduce the appearance of my pores.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?