BY MAC COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

• I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering ...3 Answers
  •  DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetic...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Review for: NEUTRALIZE, RECHARGE more...
I ha e Dr skin and lots of red spots on my face so like this NB cream really helped with it to which I AK forget greatful for. This one really does the trick for me and its like the best one out there as far as I'm concerned absolutely love it. Highly reccomend
Chantelle W.
East bowling , Bradford
This product is ok. The colour correcting works and does stop the look of redness but with this I find that it makes my skin feel a bit tacky which is something I hate! I like fully matte so because of this I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Annapurna B.
This product is so so good.....i always wear it... whenever i go for a party.....i always suggest my frnds to use Maybelline product.... because they are so skin friendly....
wissam b.
relizane
Review for: ILLUMINATE, RECHARGE more...
I do not think there are those who have not heard of this brand I am one of the most admired fans and used it a lot because it is a guaranteed and known brand with good products and effective skin and have no side effects in general i will buy this i think
Ayesha A.
So Mac came up with their new line, that's the Cc range.. What is Cc? It's nothing but colour correcting. It comes in 4 shades, 1- Adjust (the peachy beige) It brightens up the skin.  2- Recharge, it's almost the exact thing as adjust but for deeper skin tones. It going to counter the dullness of the skin,  like for some people who has grey,  Ashy tone. 3- Neautilizer (yellow) this shade omg, I went to so many stores for this particular one and this was out of stock everywhere.
yaneidi s.
maravilloso lo use recientemente gracias a una amiga y quede maravillada con el resultado obtenido perfecta cobertura y camuflaje de cietars zonas que lo ameritaban
me encanta,quede fascinada si pudiera no dudaria en adquirir este producto con toda certeza me encanta el maquillaje que realmente realza tus rasgos y cuida tu piel
Kiara S.
Scarborough, Ontario
I've used many expensive primers and colour correctors and none of them corrected my redness like this. It also is creamy enough that I was able to use heavier foundations that would cake up a bit when I used other primers. I let it set for 5 min before applying foundation. My makeup looks awesome with the primer. Highly recommend, and wish I had discovered this earlier. Wish it came in a larger size because this is my new daily staple
Abigail B.
I have only ever used the free tester of this product but I really liked it and plan on buying it when my current primer runs out I felt it increased my makeuos wear time by at least 3 hours and even helped it to go in nicer with a better finish I would 100% recommend this primer to other people   I may have spoken about the wrong product hey hoe
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Very creamy and light! I use it in Adjust which is a peachy orange beige color correct my black circle under my eyes. I use a very tiny amount and dab it with my fingers before applying the concealer. Love the fact it contains sun protection. But I felt that it was drying fast so I had to blend really quickly once I applied it.
Misty D.
I was given this as a gift and man was I happy!
Has excellent smoothness, you are able to watch it absorb so quickly ams have no worries about the sun shine it is 30Spf.
This prep& primper ifs amazing for anybody face.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30