BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Iris R.
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
Me encanta es lo máximo lo usare siempre al 100% fascinante, úsenlo chichas les va a encantar🤗🤗🤗🤗
Cait N.
Overland, MO
This product is an amazing multi tool for women. With and spf of 30 it's so useful for every day.
Deprecia S.
Brierfield
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Great company!!!! I would recommend anyone to Mac! Please check them out. I love all products.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this as a gift initially and I like it, so I continued to buy it. I really like it.
Kristan P.
Mc Minnville, TN
Review for: RECHARGE more...
I haven't used it but I would love too try it I've always heard it was very awesome and love it
Maria V.
Joliet , IL
I love this primer works very nice worth it I recommend you guys get it looks very nice on skin
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I've actually never used Mac cosmetics but I hear they're awesome! Definitely wanna try it out.
Melissa H.
Woodward, OK
It is so freaking awesome!!!!!!! If you do not own this stuff or something like it, get it!!!!!
Soraynia F.
Springfield , MA
Review for: NEUTRALIZE more...
I love this product it covers all flaws without a doubt and it’s affordable I’m on my 3rd tube.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: ILLUMINATE, NEUTRALIZE more...
Its a heavy feeling, my skin is sensitive and I wasnt a fan when i used it. Made me break out
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?