BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #7 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
I used this to add some consistency to the color of my skin. It worked well. It was easy to apply.
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this! The texture makes it really easy to apply the rest of my makeup on top of.
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love this product! I use it every single day before my makeup and it does the trick!
Lisa J.
This is a decent primer. I love Mac products. It makes Foundation last longer and apply smoothly
Abigail Z.
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
Se mira muy buen producto me gusta mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero ya lo probe muy bien
Iris R.
Review for: ILLUMINATE more...
Me encanta es lo máximo lo usare siempre al 100% fascinante, úsenlo chichas les va a encantar🤗🤗🤗🤗
Gissel N.
Statesville, NC
I know this product is pricey but I really recommend it.it is so smooth this product works great.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
This product is an amazing multi tool for women. With and spf of 30 it's so useful for every day.
Leah L.
Mayfair
This helps me blend my makeup perfectly!! Makes it not so blochy! It works perfectly on my skin.
Davilyn G.
Sargeant, MN
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Very good, I love it. I like the smoothness. Make sure you have the correct applying tools though
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?