BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: RECHARGE more...
really nice primer, a little expensive for the amount you get but good for my oily skin. definitely reduces my pores however because of my dark skin it makes my skin looks ashy
Alexis F.
Collierville, TN
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Love this product! I just used my friends two days ago and I will be making a trip to grab myself some! My makeup went on so smoothly and I received so many compliments! The longevity was also amazing, lasted all day and night!
Munziba K.
Gaithersburg , MD
I got the color Recharge because of my horrible dark circles and it does wonders covering it. I use concealers along and the color corrector from Tarte, which is so dark. However, this one can just use it by itself when I am lazy I just use to instantly lighten my dark circle and just and my hyper-pigmentation and just leave home with a light foundation power. I loved this so much I just ordered this online again. I am completely dependent this primer because I can dab this on to cover my dark circle even when I am too lazy to wear make-up.
Hannah C.
Sylmar, CA
The perfect primer to use to have your whole makeup look last the entire day. Keeps your skin very soft and refreshing also protects your skin from the sun so many benefits!
amanda c.
Mac prep + prime works amazing! So easy to apply and covers all those stubborn imperfections. If you have scars, acne, sun spots or maybe just freckles I highly recommend this Mac product.
Rhuan O.
Review for: NEUTRALIZE more...
I love MAC products. I just tried this primer for the first time and I love how it makes my skin feel and how it keeps my makeup on for a longer time. I do like the shiner in it.
Ayelen E.
I love the way this product covers you in a very, very natural way, I use the 'adjust' version of it and apply it all over my face, It makes a big difference but no one would know I'm wearing a base. I look fresh and healthy wearing this and many people ask me how my skin looks so good without make up when I use this. I love the way it captures the light without making one look shiny or older which often is the case in products claiming that light reflecting particles makes the skin look younger (often the opposite is true!). I love it!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
I purchased this in a Mac counter where the girl told me that it eliminated her redness. Now I wasn't as knowledgeable as I am now but she suggested this eliminated her rosacea instead of her full coverage foundation. The formula is kind of greasy. It doesn't break me out but it is very sticky. The squeeze tube is very hygienic and controls the amount of product dispensed. Ended up giving it away.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Used this for the first time today. Definitely noticed a great color correction.
My only issue is that the product has SPF which is great usually. In this case, this is supposed to be a product you can spot apply with and I'm not sure A: what kind of sun protection I'm getting at that point and B: the overall inconsistency in the appearance/coverage I'm getting for my skin.
I'll keep working with it and see!
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
One of my favorite makeup products! A product I stock up on since I could never be without it! It goes on smooth and feels so light. This gives a natural looking base that gets you ready for the rest of your makup routine. It covers pigment issues, pores, and blemishes. Try this product- you won't be disappointed!
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?