M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

What other CC it can be compared to?
Is this full coverage or more like lightweight medium cover?
How well does this work? Does it apply easily?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!” in 51 reviews
los angeles
Review for: ILLUMINATE, NEUTRALIZE, RECHARGE
I bought this to serve as a primer for my Mac foundation, but I noticed not only does it cover well, but it looks REALLY natural!! So now I wear it as foundation. AND it lasts!! I've never had long lasting foundation that also looks natural! I love it! It looks like I have naturally good skin but actually I have a little rosacea, some uneven tone, etc,( I'm 42).. Highly recommend!!!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Sacramento, CA
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I love this stuff, it is pricey but that's expected of mac. I have blotchy skin and after having my daughter it did get worse. This definitely corrects it. I have combination skin and it works great. This is the only color corrector I will for ever use.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Review for: ILLUMINATE
I truly love this cc cream. It is a full coverage for me. Slight freckles will show through but I def feel like I am protected from the sun without that horrible greasy feel. I have no used Neogen sunblock underneath for extra protection. Great stuff.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
If you are looking for foundation base or daily cc cream, this is a great option. I have combination skin therefore I didn’t feel too dry or oily for this skin, I can only recommend this for combo skins I can’t say about others. It has a good lightweight feeling.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sun Damage
staten island
Review for: ILLUMINATE
This M.A.C cosmetics prep and prime is such a great product. It’s the best primer out there. The price is great since it’s such a good product. It enhances your glow and give you the perfect shine you need!
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines
The smooth texture of this color corrector applies evenly and nicely with instant correction. The color corrector comes in four color choices: peach, violet, yellow, and orange. The peach is perfect for light to olive skin tones to take away any blue or brown undertones; orange works for darker skin tones to brighten the skin and target hyper pigmentation; yellow is great to erase pink tones from the skin, and violet brightens up skin that feels dull or washed out.
Dry / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Hillsboro, TX
Review for: RECHARGE
Ehm...mixed feelings. Finished the first tube and not quite sure if I'll repurchase. Had it in Adjust (peachy beige) and though it really didn't cover anything whatsoever it gives my dull skin natural glowy and healthy look. Got a lot of compliments on my complexion wearing this. Also most of the times I had to mix it with other BB creams for extra coverage, mixes really well, loved
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Opelika, AL
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I love this color corrector. It always performs well and applies smoothly. It blends well underneath heavy makeup as well as lighter coverage! I definitely recommend and will be repurchasing! It's great!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
portland
Review for: ILLUMINATE
This product leaves a pretty glowy affect in my skin but in all honestly it’s greasy. I’m already oily enough so when I apply this it isn’t pretty. Would recommend for people with dry skin but not oily skin.
Salinas, CA
I love these and they have the spf included so no need to put spf before hand... A great primer my favorite is the green one for redness it really covers the red spots
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...