BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Ashleigh S.
Palmyra, MI
I have redness in my cheeks. I use cc to try and hide. I love mac due to it being cc and a primer. I use daily before my foundation.
Sakshi J.
I use this product and it's perfect for my skin type. Even with oily and dry skin depending on weather it works great and is perfct.
kaylei w.
Ira, MI
I have bought this multiple times it works very well and it's helps make my makeup last longer and it keeps my skin for breaking out
Francia U.
This stuff works miracles, easy to apply and does not ruin foundation application. It really covers redness for flawless looking skin
Sandra R.
Valley Vlg, CA
MAC in general is a great choice of brand and this ptoduct is great to counteract ruddiness. Take care not to use with a heavy hand.
Amanda V.
Sharpsville, IN
Great for evening out skin tone and hiding imperfections and pores. Has some sun protection. Works well with my combination kin type.
Christina G.
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Love it!!! So many great things to say about this primer- leaves my skin soft and keeps my makeup on all day! Only one pump will do!
ellen p.
Pros: Really like the way it goes on my face; very smooth and gives a great finish. A little bit goes a long way.
Cons: none
Ashley H.
Houston
Love this product and how light it feels! Great blending on color shades and doesn't look too shiny either which is always a plus!
jessica m.
I Love primi it is Loveeee amei o prime uma vez que eu fui usar eu pensei que era maquiagem uma base dai passei e vi que não era kk
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?