M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

What other CC it can be compared to?
Is this full coverage or more like lightweight medium cover?
How well does this work? Does it apply easily?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!” in 51 reviews
I rated this product a 3 because its not my favorite type of product to use on my face. I love the brand MAC its just i dont like this specific formula that they have. I have tried better ones. This product just doesnt work well with my skin but its different for everyone.
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I love using Mac cosmetics prep and prime correcting especially since it has spf in it. Unlike other products this smells amazing. The make up lasts me all day long. I use this on a daily basis and plan on continuing. I recommend this to all my friends.
Orlando, FL
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I actually was surprised with this one.. it helped neutralized high pigmentations and help with balancing it out..I have combination skin and works well with me. I love the fact it has SPF 30 in the product being the fact I live in FL which is great!!
Review for: RECHARGE
I haven’t used this product so many times, but the times I have haven’t failed to surprise me. It has a medium coverage to me, but that could be due to my uneven tone and dark spots. I would buy this again, but it’s not the coverage I would hope for):
Purchased at: Macy's
I have a lot of redness, un even tones on my face. These M.A.C colour correcting are awsome. They hide all of my imperfection spots, use ove with MAC NC15 studio fix foundatio, finishes off with the M.A.C studio fix powder! They all give me great coverage and finish.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Petal, MS
I do love a Mac cosmetics because their products are they speak for themselves they are definitely worth the price point there primers and concealers are flawless and full coverage And a little goes a long way First time I tried it I was in heaven
Merrillville , IN
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I don’t like this as much. It is a good product but it is thick. I like the spf30 being in it so I [email protected] it’s giving coverage and protection. If you want to do a natural no make up look you can just use this product and have complete coverage.
Niles, MI
I love this primer. Its tinted a little so if you wanted to. you could wear this out as a foundation depending on how much coverage you are looking for. It covers redness amazingly and truly helps cover redness like no other primer I've ever used!
pecos, NM
It was my go to product when I was in high school. It didnt really last long but it did work really good. The price is a little pricey if you like buying cheap makeup it's not for you that's forsure. But if your looking for something cheap try Walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...