BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #8 in Color Corrector

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
  • "really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!" in 51 reviews
Katiuska P.
Excelente, es espectacular no solo es primer sino que ademas de prepararte el rostro para el maquillaje deja un color neutro en ella es ligero y de larga duracion, ademas protege del sol y es cero aceitoso, sin duda lo compraria otra vez. Me encanto el producto
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
i've been using this product for months now I really like it. It works Great, makes my skin feel silky and when I put my foundation on it's more smoother and easier to put on. Love it
Lisa M.
Newberry, SC
This stuff is just great. I'm not a huge make up person, but when I do wear it, this is definitely one of my faves. I have oily skin, and it is great for that. On top of that, I love the shimmer I get from it.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
ive used this primer for a while now and im in love with it. i like how its creamy and it blends right in. my foundation looks way better once i have it on. i have oily skin it it works great for me. i do have sensation skin and i have had no trouble with it. i would recommend this.
April K.
Deltona, FL
Review for: RECHARGE more...
I have breakouts quite often due to stress and anxiety; I finally found a correcter that helps hide my flaws that make me feel so self conscious. Thank the lord for this!!
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
This was my go to for summer! Such a light, moisturizing look when my skin had that summer glow. It lasted me a decent amount of time and I think I would definitely repurchase
Tina Nicole M.
El Mirage, AZ
This face primer doesn't feel greasy at all. It doesn't cause foundation to slip around. It also doesn't get crumbly feeling, either. I'd say the texture is like a lot like a lightweight lotion, but it fills the pores nicely.
Leila E.
Review for: RECHARGE more...
Game changer! Gives my face a nice foundation for flawless coverage. I use less foundation because I don't have to pile on to cover up dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Heather I.
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Primer CC Collie Correcting SPF 30 in matte finish evens the way my skin tone appears. It stays on all day and hides pores in my t-zone. The sunscreen is an extra bonus due to daily exposure to the Florida sun.
Shelby B.
Chatham, IL
Very nice product. Easy to apply and feels great going on. For all skin types. It goes on silky smooth and feels natural. One con is I think it blocks up your pores a bit. I usually end out breaking out a Little after use.
Pris A.
 DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been looking for a good cream but I was wondering if this would work for brown skinned girls?
Nadi C.
Massachusetts
How much does this cost? And how does it blend? Do I have to use a full coverage foundation or can I use a medium coverage one without it showing through?