M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30

Full Description:
Equipped With High Protection Spf 30, This Is A Reliable Partner For Foundation. The Creamy, Lightweight Formula Meets All The Desires From Creating To Maintaining A Flawless Complexion: As A Multi-tasking Tinted Primer, Colour Corrector And Sun Protectant That Contains Light Hydrating Properties While Controlling Oil. Apply Under Foundation For A Subtle Glow.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

What other CC it can be compared to?
Is this full coverage or more like lightweight medium cover?
How well does this work? Does it apply easily?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30!
Product Highlights
“really good product! smooths out pores and does a good job of making your complexion all one color. i have very oily skin, and this didn’t make that much better or control oil very well. overall a good product!” in 51 reviews
paglat maguindanao
It is a good primer. It is very convenient as it comes.from.a tube. It is very comfortable especially when you bring it for travel. M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
It provides long-term hydration. It really works with my oily face because it is oil free and it really do control the oilyness of my face. It also have blurring effect that reduce the appearance of my pores.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Mati city
Review for: RECHARGE
I use this sometime when  I have a darksport and sunburn it covers well and blend it to ur make up and have a good results..I recommend this product.
Dry, Sensitive / Sensitivity, Sun Damage, Dark Spots
This face primer helps the redness on my face to lessen up and also it helps my discoloration
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Albany, NY
Hands down best primer I've used. My face doesn't get oily after a few hours of application.
New Castle, DE
Review for: ILLUMINATE
Ehm...mixed feelings. Finished the first tube and not quite sure if I'll repurchase. Had it in Adjust (peachy beige) and though it really didn't cover anything whatsoever it gives my dull skin natural glowy and healthy look. Got a lot of compliments on my complexion wearing this. Also most of the times I had to mix it with other BB creams for extra coverage, mixes really well, loved the results everytime.
My skin is acne prone, combination oily to normal with dry patches, love the feeling of this cc cream on the skin, didn't break me out, doesn't feel oily, has a SPF 30 so overall really great product.
BUT! I've got a feeling I might find something cheaper for what it is, not sure but I'll try.
Still I'll probably repurchase this when I'll have some extra cash
Still I'll probably repurchase this when I'll have some extra cash
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
New Castle, DE
I horde these any time there's a sale because I'm terrified of it being discontinued. The only negative I have to get out of the way is this bb cream does have a bit of a drier feel once it's set. As someone with dry skin, this is noticeable, but would probably be less of an issue for people with combo/ oily skin. I feel a lot of this is due to the spf because I've noticed it with bb creams I've tried from other brands as well. I love everything else about this. The texture is thick enough to apply with fingers if I'm in a rush, but still feels silky when being applied. The coverage is light to medium with a semi matte finish that looks super natural with a slight blurring effect. I love that this provides SPF (yes, I know I'd need to apply a lot to get the advertised protection on the label, but any spf is better than nothing) and it has antioxidants to boot. I really appreciate how many bases get covered by this one product when I don't have time to do a full face of makeup early in the morning.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
los angeles
Review for: ILLUMINATE, NEUTRALIZE, RECHARGE
I bought this to serve as a primer for my Mac foundation, but I noticed not only does it cover well, but it looks REALLY natural!! So now I wear it as foundation. AND it lasts!! I've never had long lasting foundation that also looks natural! I love it! It looks like I have naturally good skin but actually I have a little rosacea, some uneven tone, etc,( I'm 42).. Highly recommend!!!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Ciudad de mexico, colonia nativitas , calle justina numero exterior 110 , int. 4
Review for: ILLUMINATE
Como muchos saben soy youtuber y cada tanto me envían cosas para reviews. Obviamente no por que me envíen productos voy a decir siempre que son geniales! Últimamente me mandaron varias cosas para el cuidado de la piel y reconozco que TODAS me parecieron geniales por el momento.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Sacramento, CA
Review for: NEUTRALIZE
I love this stuff, it is pricey but that's expected of mac. I have blotchy skin and after having my daughter it did get worse. This definitely corrects it. I have combination skin and it works great. This is the only color corrector I will for ever use.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...