BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

This Compact Is Sure To Be A Staple In Your Makeup Bag. Its Soft Shades Help To Colour Correct And Subtly Enhance Skin Tone. Can Be Used To Set Foundation Or On Bare, Moisturized Skin. Offers A Beautiful Velvety Smooth, Lightweight Feel. Shades Work Well On All Skin Tones To Enhance The Look Of Perfected Skin. This Fine Powder Adheres Flawlessly.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Neutralize: Soft Yellow Neutralizes Red Skin
  • Illuminate: Pastel Lavender Brightens Sallow Skin
  • Adjust: Muted Peach Brings Warmth To Dull Skin
  • Recharge: Deep Peach Corrects Blue/Purple Shadows
  • Oil-free
  • Controls Shine

Usage:

• Apply Using The 150, 134 Or 168 Brush Over Face.
  • Can Be Used To Set Foundation Or On Bare Moisturized Skin If Foundation Is Not Desired.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Gives a healthy complexion! Love how it makes my skin look after I apply it. Best color correcting product on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product because it makes my makeup look so bright. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
emmy o.
I don't know but I didnt really enjoy these products I tried a lot of different concealers and correctors and I really enjoyed products from benefit more than Mac. I felt like over time these felt either a little too greasy for me. I was not happy with the product.
Sophie A.
I love the prep and prime from Mac. This product really does illuminate the face. I believe a little goes a long way too. It’s pretty on par to others that I have found to be great. I recommended this to friends.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Alejandra W.
Cute little packaging that I love! Mac never fails me in making me happy!!!! 💋 I totally love this color correcting. I use the orange one to cover my brown spots and such! I will be buying it again 😊
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I’m prone to under-eye circles and I needed something that would help put with neutralizing them. I was fairly happy with this. Wasn’t the best that I’ve used but got the job done. Since then I’ve found ways to lessen my dark circles so the product isn’t super necessary. Good product though, well done MAC.
Haley H.
I like that this corrections product is in a powder form! I believe is medium coverage I sometimes wish it would cover a bit more. I use it for my red spots. I think there are some better products out there for this but I do enjoy using this one!
Mayli L.
North Miami, FL
The product sets out to do as it was created for. Usually with some formula you’d get the cracking look but it applies very flawless and blended seamlessly into the skin. Highly recommend it to others who have issues with hyper-pigmentation
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I do like it but I find it a little heavy. I got orange one because I have medium skin tone. My skin type is combination, i just have dark circles, it covers beautifully but if I apply too much it leaves crease under my eye.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Yo quiero probarlo tengo mi piel seca podría usarlo o no
Cameron B.
Stourport on Severn
I have heard about mac so much and have really bad redness that I can still see redness under concealer! If I use this would it cover it all?
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
Does this work on any skin type?
Eva A.
Brandsen
Quería estar segura de que este producto era de buena calidad y duradero ¿Alguien lo ha probado?
Rose N.
HiI want to review this if poosible that to send me Thanks yiu