BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

This Product Is Specifically Designed To Treat Imperfections, Soften And Clean The Skin. Create A Seal To Heal And Help Prevent Future Outbreaks, While Softening And Calming The Skin To Further Promote Healing. It Has Salicylic Acid That Fights Acne. This Light And Oil-free Formula Is Recommended For All Types Of Skin And Can Be Worn To Perfection Alone, Under Makeup Or For Simple Touch-ups.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Protects And Heals Imperfections Reduces The Appearance Of Redness On The Skin Control Oiliness Help Prevent Future Outbreaks Without Oil Tested By Dermatologists

Instructions For Use :

• Apply In The Affected Area.

Tiffany L.
5125 Harlon Rd Bastrop LA
I absolutely love this primer. I tried it one month with my monthly ispy bag. It is a great ptoduct. It has a slight shimmer. It also makes my face feel so velvety soft
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
I have a natural bias towards mac products, just because I love them so much. However this product did not give me exactly what I was looking for. I have oily skin and very sensitive, whenever I use a new product it always results in a breakout..wish this product worked better, however it is still good for other skin types!
Lupita D.
Me encanta esta primer , se los recomiendo mucho ! Usendo keda la pien idratada y el makiyaje te dura todo el dia, la verdad q esta super me encanta! Y es de mac ahy lo pueden encotrar vale la pena que lo usen,! Y super economico
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This was very nice on the skin, the product lasts quite a while but i did not feel like it did a lot for my skin. I really didnt see that much difference but it felt and smelled very nice.
Brittney T.
Kermit
I love this does what it saids sometimes I get massive break outs from pimples and this helps my face to stay smooth and let's my foudation cover more of the pimples up so people don't see them.
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect corrective treatment!! Stays in place all day under my foundation without moving or clumping up or separating and creating those weird areas you can sometimes get when using products like this.
Rebecca L.
San Diego , CA
Yesss love this product! MAC really knows what their doing with primers and setting sprays. I have oily skin that breaks out easily so this was perfect for me. There are a lot of other primers I like too but I would definitely recommend trying this if you have oily acne prone skin.
Alex M.
When you have a little irritating thing pop up on your face you want it gone as soon as possibly. This prep and prime blemish control it helps big time! You will feel a little bit of a burn but I feel like that's how you know it's getting rid of it. Stop by your local mac store/ counter and try it out
member-d30ad
This blemish control her is great! It is the best product for hiding blemishes I have every used! It is very easy to reply and lasts all day/night!
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
Great for special events but not every day. If you don't apply your foundation heavily and blend, it looks odd. Almost like you're peeling.
Delilah S.
I have tend to get hormonal acne, have dry skin. Would this be a good product for me?
Liberty D.