BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in Face Primer

This BB Beauty Balm continues to lead the next generation of BB creams, enhancing skin's natural luminosity, blurring imperfections and evening skin tone immediately — all while shielding from harsh UV rays. Features SPF 30 protection and softening ingredients to lock in moisture for a second line of defense cased in a go-anywhere solid cream compact.

Michelle B.
Yessss, haven't met anybody who wouldn't agree that Mac has killed it with this prep n nnot prime!!! Multiple uses omg, it's all over the internet, been around forever, wide range of colors too and that's what I love the best!! I set with it then another for all over color as it can do It all! I hope this is never discontinued because it's that good. I've tried knock off brands and wasted time and $$ as I reach for my Mac!!☆☆☆☆☆
Mai L.
At one time this was my holy grail on the go compact foundation. It provided the coverages that I needed. It was a medium to full coverage and you can build up the coverage. But at the end of the day, the areas around my mouth and nose can look very cakey. I keep having to smooth it out which was annoying at times. Also, the color range is very limited. I wish they have more of a yellow based undertone.
Alexandra R.
Pretty decent a bit on the pricey side not affordable awesome sub would be from dollar tree was easy to blend full coverage no smell make sure to add a primer or lotion before applying in order to not get those bumps on the top side of your head wouldn’t buy again
Andrea❤️ T.
I'd be there at that time I will get it to be over there at it and I have the same time as the other one I r the I will be there in the morning to get my phone to get a good night's sleep will get it and I will get it and I have to get the a and the other is a good time to getting to know you and see you soon
Allison D.
Worth, IL
This is my fav beauty balm out there! The compact one is for more dry skin because it has shea butter in it compared to the squeeze tube is for helping control oil. I am more dry so I love the compact. It has amazing coverage, more coverage I've found in a beauty balm. It has a good spf and it feels so luxurious and buttery on the skin. They also come in cream bronzer colors which has the same formula and I use it everyday in the summer for that extra summer tan glow
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Es realmente maravilloso lo uso para corregir y encenderlo y con sólo un poco lo hace todo su trabajo, me encanta, ya que corrige las imperfecciones, estoy totalmente satisfecho con este producto, realmente lo uso siempre, ya que es de muy buena calidad y los consistensia es muy bueno.Si tienen que corregir las imperfecciones de ejecución y no dudan en utilizarlo
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love this light weight and light coverage for the summer time. I wore this bb cream by itself and was surprised at how well it held up thru out my day. I didn't need to set it with powder but you could. I also will wear this as a primer under my foundation.
Deymi A.
I completely love it! it leaves my skin soft and covers all the imperfections! I remember once i had a stain on my face and i was feeling so weird with that thing in my face, so i started looking something that could cover that in the purse of my mom and i found this!!! from that day on i always use it.
Mariana M.
Clermont, FL
encantqada con este compacto muy duradero y estqa realmente cerca de mi color i loved lo amoooooo quiero otro ya se me acabó lo q,q euiero otro vez mac cosmetics best forever primer and prep and bb beauty bam and i loved thissssssfroecverjjggg
Marilyn N.
One of the best powders on the face that is used. Helps to cover all kinds of imperfections and does not harm the skin, Clear also protects some of the sun. As each product has its pro and contra, because for me it may be wonderful, but for others it does not, it suits your skin type very well and has a long life. Of course yes...
Rosa M.
Vacaville, CA
I have been searching for a bb cream to use on a regular basis when i dont want as much coverage, looking into this one. My skin is fairly oily, any suggestions?
Joanne H.
London, On
need to order prep and prime bb beauty balm in dark and then checkout