BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #18 in Eye Primer

Specially Formulated To Prolong The Look Of Your Eye Makeup. This Primer Keeps Eye Makeup Looking Fresh And Vibrant All Day. Extends The Wear Of Your Eye Shadow For Up To 24 Hours! This Innovative New Formula Saves Shadows From Creasing And Fading, While Allowing Hues To Stay Colour-true For Up To A Full Day. Comfortable And Lightweight, It Is Infused With The Rich Antioxidant Vitamin E And Is Ideal For All Skin Tones And Types.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply All Over Eyelid.
  • Allow To Dry For A Minute Before The Application Of Eye Makeup.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is an insane product! Works wonders on my oily eyelids. Spent 10 days in Florida where is was 90 degrees + and I was sweating but my eyeshadow didn't budge at all. I love this and would recommend to anyone " in 26 reviews
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
This eyeshadow primer is a gift from god himself. I have never worn eyeshadow primer before this but I got a sample from MAC and I wanted to try it out. Every single day, no matter what I did, my eyeshadow would ALWAYS crease. Especially since it’s so hot outside and because I work 8 hours a day in a laboratory that is extremely hot. I stick my head inside 90 degree incubators everyday and it just melts my makeup off my face. Well, today, after a long day of working, my eyeshadow is still INTACT. My eyeshadow is still intact and the same colors as it was when I first applied! Needless to say, I am going to buy the full tube ASAP. (the before photo was taken in natural light in the morning while the after photo was taken in artificial light past midnight)
Elif K.
This is by far my favorite eye primer. It does have a slight brightening affect which is nice, it has a velvet like texture and the eyeshadows even those with lots of glitter stays on all day long. Whenever I use this product, I’m always certain that my eyeshadow won’t fade away or that the glitters on my eyes won’t fall on my checks. Whenever I’m out, I always get another one
Monique V.
Gotha
My life saver! My holy grail!! This product is so damn good!! I have oily eyelids and this tuff works perfectly for them! No creasing later & none of my oils come through!! It drys sure velvety too which is nice! I even like it sometimes over my laugh lines before I apply my foundation! No creasing! I highly recommend and especially for people with oily eyelids!!!
Destiny Y.
Overall it is a good eye primer. My eyelids get super oily through the day so my shadow is prone to creasing. I apply this product and it for sure makes my eyeshadow pop and looks smoother as far as stopping creasing it does hold it off longer but eventually I do end up with a little bit. But definitely is the best eye primer I have tried
Lea N.
New York, New York
I never really use eyeshadow primer. I sometimes just apply it on my bare eyelids or put some concealer on. But I really do love this because it holds shimmer and glitter shadows really well. Matte shadows really pop because it leaves such a light colored base. I have to use this more often!
Ripley G.
USA
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow primer. I would call this my Holy Grail in my makeup routine. I had hot and sweaty days, and my eyelids can get oily, but this product makes the eyeshadow product stay on my lid and no slide off! Feels smooth when applied on eyelid.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Extends the longevity of my eyeshadow but has a couple downsides— concealer doesn’t apply well over it, it can be annoying when you accidentally get some in your eyelashes, and the consistency isn’t my fav. That being said the price is fair considering the longevity of the tiny tube (they really pack a lot of product in there) and it does do what it’s supposed to do. I haven’t tried any other eye primers so I can’t say how they compare.
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
This is my favorite eye primer ever! It keeps my shadows on all day without creasing it fading. A little goes a long way with this product too, so this little package lasts a really long time. I use it on myself as well as on all my brides when I freelance too!
Pam M.
Bronx, NY
If I can give this product more than five stars I would!! Lets talk about how a little goes a long way!! I got this primer when I worked for MAC cosmetics three yrs ago and Ive used it on myself as well as my clients ( same tube) and still today I have the same bottle!!!! Your eyeshadow not only have more pigmentation but it last all 24 hrs no lie! Ive had clients who sleep with their eye makeup and is in tacked the next day. I doe my makeup 6am for work and it will still be on for a night out! Amazing cant live without it!
Liz Gizelle R.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is my ultimate go to Eye Shadow Primer.  I keep this in my personal and professional kit.  I purchased this at MAC Cosmetics.  The reason I love it so much is that it has a great slip to it, but does not allow your eye shadow to crease at all.  Because of the slip that it has, it works amazing on dry skin, mature skin, and even oily eye lids with a deep set crease.  The slip also greats a great base for any type of shadow (even shadows that don't adhere well or don't have a great pigment payoff).
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna know how good is this product? I heard that is really not good or even all Mac products are just expensive and trash! Is that true?
Escarlen M.
is this product great for oily lids?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I have the prep +prime mac bottle. Is there a difference?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Is this product good or bad??