BY MAC COSMETICS #16 in Eye Primer

Specially Formulated To Prolong The Look Of Your Eye Makeup. This Primer Keeps Eye Makeup Looking Fresh And Vibrant All Day. Extends The Wear Of Your Eye Shadow For Up To 24 Hours! This Innovative New Formula Saves Shadows From Creasing And Fading, While Allowing Hues To Stay Colour-true For Up To A Full Day. Comfortable And Lightweight, It Is Infused With The Rich Antioxidant Vitamin E And Is Ideal For All Skin Tones And Types.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply All Over Eyelid.
  • Allow To Dry For A Minute Before The Application Of Eye Makeup.

MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
  • "This is an insane product! Works wonders on my oily eyelids. Spent 10 days in Florida where is was 90 degrees + and I was sweating but my eyeshadow didn't budge at all. I love this and would recommend to anyone " in 26 reviews
Pam M.
Bronx, NY
If I can give this product more than five stars I would!! Lets talk about how a little goes a long way!! I got this primer when I worked for MAC cosmetics three yrs ago and Ive used it on myself as well as my clients ( same tube) and still today I have the same bottle!!!! Your eyeshadow not only have more pigmentation but it last all 24 hrs no lie! Ive had clients who sleep with their eye makeup and is in tacked the next day. I doe my makeup 6am for work and it will still be on for a night out! Amazing cant live without it!
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Staple in my eye makeup! I use this before the makeup after I've prepped my skin. It creates such a perfect canvas for my eye shadows and liner to blend together and I absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of Mac products in general and this is one of my favorite!
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
This is my favorite eye primer ever! It keeps my shadows on all day without creasing it fading. A little goes a long way with this product too, so this little package lasts a really long time. I use it on myself as well as on all my brides when I freelance too!
Liz Gizelle R.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is my ultimate go to Eye Shadow Primer.  I keep this in my personal and professional kit.  I purchased this at MAC Cosmetics.  The reason I love it so much is that it has a great slip to it, but does not allow your eye shadow to crease at all.  Because of the slip that it has, it works amazing on dry skin, mature skin, and even oily eye lids with a deep set crease.  The slip also greats a great base for any type of shadow (even shadows that don't adhere well or don't have a great pigment payoff).
Felicia W.
Ashland, VA
Buy now! I highly recommend the price is good and it works. I have oily skin and never get an oil line no matter how long I wear my makeup with this on. It seriously lasts forever too I have had mine for almost 2 years and still isn’t gone and I use it everyday.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Alexandra D.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
This eye primer works like a charm! It’s smooth and creates a smooth base that takes in all loose eyeshadow powder. I can sweat or get rained on and my eyeshadow is still there and not splotchy! You get what you pay for with this product for sure!
Sarah S.
Greensboro , NC
This product does allow eyeshadow to last longer and keeps it from creasing, however I typically like to use paint pots better for this purpose. I think the 24 hour eye base is a little drying and I like the color payoff from paint pots better.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
This is a truly 24 hour eye primer it helps blend eyeshadow to perfection the price it right your paying for what you want and it definitely didn’t let me down it makes eyeshadow last long eyeshadow don’t stick to it
Jamie M.
This is just meh for me after I started using Mac paint pots (soft ocher and bare study are my ride or die primers)!!! It works, but MAC has much better options that don’t dry out as fast and just work better in general.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna know how good is this product? I heard that is really not good or even all Mac products are just expensive and trash! Is that true?
Escarlen M.
is this product great for oily lids?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Is this product good or bad??
Heather B.