M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup. This Holy Grail Of Hydrating Mists Can Be Used With Other Products In Near-endless Ways – To Sheer Out Foundation, Intensify Colour, Improve And Extend The Wear Of Makeup, Or Moisturize And Soothe Tired Skin. A Delicious Twist In A Permanent Romantic Rose Scent, Calming Lavender Scent, Or Creamy Coconut Scent.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Soothes And Refreshes Skin
  • Hydrating
  • Sets And Prolongs The Wear Of Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly.
  • Use Alone Or To Finish Makeup.
  • For Face Products, Apply Your Favourite Powder Foundation And Lightly Mist All Over Face To Set And Hydrate.
  • For Colour Products, Apply Your Favourite Eye Shadow Or Pigment To Your Preferred Brush, Lightly Mist Bristles And Sweep Across Lids For An Intensified Shadow Look.

Reviews (20225)
Nataly M.
Hermosillo
Amazing primer for my skin! I feel like it makes my foundation stick to my skin, and makes it look even better ! Easy to apply, just by pressing the top part and it glides on your skin giving that nice, fresh look. Recommend buying it again of course !
Miyah E.
Belleville, IL
I just got this product... and I love it. It smells good and it great with wetting your sponges and brushes. Also it leaves a good glowing finish. This is my top setting spray.
Brittney B.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Rose more...
I like these. I’m not too impressed with the hype of it. I literally drench my face in this and I still have residue on my clothes. I prefer smashbox but this does the job. It minimizes residue better than my other sprays but I’ve had better.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz more...
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Sam R.
I recommend an love Mac Prep + Prime and Mac moisturizer I use them both I first use the moisturizer then after I do all my makeup I use to the MAC Prep Prime tail light fixed everything on my face to set my powder on you can also use the MAC Prep Prime on eyeshadow before you put the eyeshadow and you can use it for anything so your powder broke you can use it on there and let it dry and it is reusable just so many things you could use for the MAC Prep Prime I would recommend
Enxhi X.
Tirane
M.A.C cosmetics has always the best quality. I have been using this product for a while and I like it a lot. I use it to wet my sponge before applying foundation or directly on my face as a primer. I don’t like using it after I am done with my makeup because I think it sprays a lot of product, anyways it is still a very good one.
Andrea T.
California
Review for: Original, Other more...
I've been purchasing the M.A.C prep plus prime for about half a year now! And OMG I LOVE them! Honestly hands down the best setting spray. The original Mac fix+ was the first product by M.A.C that I've ever tried and let me tell you, it gave me such a dewy, refreshed look ! I absolutely loved it. It helped my makeup stay on for over 8 hours, and kept my face looking just as good as when I first applied that makeup! I then began using the Mac fix+ charcoal spray and that was just as good, it smelled so light and refreshing. It also managed to maintain the same level of standard as the original. It's definitely a 5 star product!
Angelica V.
italy - Bari
Súper recomendado, tiene un olor neutro , te el maquillaje perfecto, el precio es convenienteM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Natalie C.
Muntinlupa
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ I really love this product! It's my first time to use a setting spray that is also a primer. It is very effective in holding my make uo and giving you that fresh look throughout the day! I highly recommend this one 😍😍
Jasmine E.
Abu Dhabi
I love this product! I use it everyday! Use it to prime your face, to set your face, add it to eyeshadows to make the color more pigmented, etc. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable setting spray.
For this yellow look, I used a plain yellow MAC shadow and packed it on using the spray so the color is super pigmented 🌻
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.